Bad 622 "not received"

searcy_5

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 13, 2007
Cleveland, MS
I was sent a refurbished 622 in November 09, boxed up the old one and sent it back the same day as instructed.

I got an email from Dish saying they received the return package, with a return authorization on November 30, 2009.

There is still a $400 charge on my account, but no CSR will remove it because their computer says the package didn't arrive.

Any suggestions?

I just took the package to a UPS drop off(at Office Depot), so I'm not sure where I would have gotten a receipt. Should that have been in the box that Dish sent me?

Is there any way to get the number from UPS again?

It would seem to me that regardless of whether I have the number or not, the return authorization number that Dish emailed me should be confirmation enough for them.

Apparently it is not.

I just took the package to a UPS drop off(at Office Depot), so I'm not sure where I would have gotten a receipt. Should that have been in the box that Dish sent me?

Is there any way to get the number from UPS again?

It would seem to me that regardless of whether I have the number or not, the return authorization number that Dish emailed me should be confirmation enough for them.

Apparently it is not.
I always go to an actual UPS office they give me the tracking receipt. They told me the first time I took one in that I might need it.

I got an email from Dish saying they received the return package, with a return authorization on November 30, 2009.
Since you didn't cover yourself with tracking information, you're going to have to hang your hat on the e-mail. Forward it to the CEO address and see what they can do for you.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep track of the tracking information. Everything you needed was on the return label. Write it down in the user manual if you have no other filing system.

Back in October my 722 went out, and I received and shipped back the old one. The next month, my bill had a $50 charge for the old box. I went to the online chat and they said it wasn't received. I had the tracking number and it showed they signed for it. The chat person came back two minutes later and told me it now showed up in their system and the fee was waived. It sounds to me like they are hoping we aren't paying attention.

Since the return label had the tracking info E should have that info.

I would ask the CEO office for the number., and check it yourself

this assumes CEO office responds at all..........

Back in October my 722 went out, and I received and shipped back the old one. The next month, my bill had a $50 charge for the old box. I went to the online chat and they said it wasn't received. I had the tracking number and it showed they signed for it. The chat person came back two minutes later and told me it now showed up in their system and the fee was waived. It sounds to me like they are hoping we aren't paying attention.

50 bucks fort a 722 is cheap for non return

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts