Bad HD News!!

I would rather have cnnhd, fox business hd, and cnbc hd, cause i watch all the time, all the rest usa, chiller, and sci fil, blue ray will suffice

why is there no ground swell for the news channels in hd.

What about all the uproar when Weather Channel HD was rumored to go live?? Sweet chicken, you should have seen all the whining when that rumor and the speculation that went with it was going around! What happened to all those folks who said they would bail? Y'all are still here complaining.

And you all know who you are --- don't make me go find those threads!

I feel so bad for Scott, he has to feel like never relaying info or touching a keyboard again :(. As frustrated as we are about this, Scott has every reason to be about 10 times as frustrated. Eventually E* will actually live up to one of their leaks/rumors, and Scott will be vindicated. In a year we will all be saying remember when.....

Keep doing what you do Scott, we all appreciate it.

Brad

I feel so bad for Scott, he has to feel like never relaying info or touching a keyboard again :(. As frustrated as we are about this, Scott has every reason to be about 10 times as frustrated. Eventually E* will actually live up to one of their leaks/rumors, and Scott will be vindicated. In a year we will all be saying remember when.....

Keep doing what you do Scott, we all appreciate it.

Brad

As the old saying goes it is not a fact untill it happens Scott please keep posting what you are told.

I work with a guy that just spent big bucks on an HD set and refuses to switch to Satellite or get the HD pack through Comcrap. He is still amazed how good standard DVDs look on his set.

Ive seen this a lot too. I blame cognitive dissonance. People fool themselves into believing that their stretched out SD looks good. "I paid $2k for this tv and it has to look good." Um, idiots? I guess.

As the old saying goes it is not a fact untill it happens Scott please keep posting what you are told.

As long as Scott keeps posting "we are getting them", we won't get them as he has obviously angered the Satellite gods.
Or it could be his INSIDE source is actually a cruel practical joker from the "other" sat site.

As long as Scott keeps posting "we are getting them", we won't get them as he has obviously angered the Satellite gods.

Yes. We need a SatelliteGuys virgin to sacrifice and appease the gods. Any virgins here? Please step forward so the rest of us can get more HD.

Yes. We need a SatelliteGuys virgin to sacrifice and appease the gods. Any virgins here? Please step forward so the rest of us can get more HD.

Sad part is....if going by past posts I can think of two or three guys that must be virgins, does that count?::eek:

Needless to say, they are E* guys.::p

Dude... look around. I think we have a plethora of virgins. But do the gods really want a bunch of pasty skinned geeks? :D

Alright alright I will sacrifice myself so that by Thursday you can get up to 6 new national HD(if that does not happen then you would know I was not a Virgin):hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts