Bad News For Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
DISH could offer the HD feed of KWGN and KTLA to the Superstation subscribers. The feeds are already conus, but NO. Although Superstation subscribers may be small in numbers, offering these two channels in HD might attract additional subscribers. AND it is one offering Directv doesn't have.

PLEASE think a little before posting:

- Dish already has both channels on a CONUS transponder, so they could be available immediately to everyone.

- Dish receives $1.50 per month per channel for each subscriber

SO, Dish automatically receives money if they make them available to subscribers, and there would be zero additional cost.

Thus, they are making a point of losing money just to make you unhappy. :rolleyes:

If you search this site, you will see there is no authority to Dish Network to provide digital superstations. The law only applies to analog superstations, i.e. the SD feeds.

Generally, Dish is happy to sell you any of their channels, if the law or the channel allows them to.

Please think a little before posting...!

I was referring to new subscribers to their Superstation package. DISH has an advantage over Directv in offering the supers, so make the most of it.

No way, only correcting incorrect information posted by the dish loving DishVIP and then making sure DogerKing is also posting accurate information.
Still a Direct sub myself. Like you my concern is clarity at accuracy. I just try to correct misinformation and hope that others do the same when I post something incorrect.

I hope both providers do well and wish both have a much better Q4. It is good for both when both do well.

Still a Direct sub myself. Like you my concern is clarity at accuracy. I just try to correct misinformation and hope that others do the same when I post something incorrect.

I hope both providers do well and wish both have a much better Q4. It is good for both when both do well.

You know what its called when D* subs start posting in an E* forum telling E* subs where they are wrong?

Trolling...

At least thats what YOU would call it if I was posting similiar commentary in the D* forums...

You missed something again. With the new 3lnb in one lnb unit (as was shown in the picture), one only needs a small circular dish now. So you do not need a BIG dish.

Dodger, everything I have seen on it says that it is the same dish with a 3 lnb instead of a 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)