Baggy pants to be OUTLAWED in NY (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Yes, it's the first of April. The Washington Post put in a 4/1 type story today also. Something about moving the Washington Monument.

markfp-1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 13, 2005
It's not an April Fools joke in New York. There's been talk about that for weeks. It's crazy, our politicians can't get the state budget passed on time, and they want to cut aid to schools and close state parks, but they waste their time and taxpayers money on things like this. Ah, the joys of living in New York State.

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
It's not an April Fools joke in New York. There's been talk about that for weeks. It's crazy, our politicians can't get the state budget passed on time, and they want to cut aid to schools and close state parks, but they waste their time and taxpayers money on things like this. Ah, the joys of living in New York State.

It is not a NY thing. It is a politician thing. Lots you can get away from by moving out of the state but you can't escape the politicians. All you'd do is trade one set of problems for another.

PS- I was a resident of NY from 1970 to 1981. Moved to FL for better weather, and while lowering my income on gross, I increased it on the net. Taxes are much lower in Florida but home owners insurance cost is about 6 times.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Ah yes nothing like sitting down for lunch at a diner only to have some fashionably and phonetically challenged person with his pants hangin down below his boxers sit down across from me in my direct line of site making for an addition to my meal. Or how about my having to explain to my 6 year old daughter why the teenager with the baggy pants has let his horse escape the barn door because his pants are hanging down below his tighty whities. I never had much issue with this lack of fashion when it was maybe half way down the back side but allot of these guys are taking it to where the belt line is at the knee's now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)