Baird Mounts - anyone ever hear of them?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you for the welcome! We would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our mounts.

The name sounded familiar, but I wasn't sure. I looked at them and I liked them, most definitely. But, they are pricey. I browsed all their mounts and I like them. They look like what I would construct for my personal use so I think highly of their products. I don't know how I could support them, but I'd like to. They manufacture many good products and I am impressed.

RADAR

Thank you for the welcome! We would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our mounts.

So sorry, I didn't see your post! A great WELCOME to SatelliteGuys forum to you! As I mentioned in my previous post, your products (mounts) are exceptional! If I were to construct a mount like what you offer for my own personal use, I would want it to look like and function like the ones that you manufacture!

Your price is a just out of my affordability range, but I know about the cost of building one from scratch (metal prices being what they are) and you are not out of line by too much. Not to mention that I can tell that there is high quality in your mounts. I am impressed from looking over your website. You probably noticed an increase in "hits" lately. Several of those hits were from me. Yes, I was drooling over your mounts and looking at them seriously.

I don't know how you were invited to join our forum (probably through some soot covered gentleman across the river in Iowa ;) ), but I certainly am glad that you took the invitation and stopped in! This is just a thank you from a regular member and not one of the staff members here.

I like the fact that you have a "custom" mount area on your site.

RADAR

Thanks again for the welcome, we appreciate when people recognize our product!
One facet we really pride ourselves on is our in house testing. Each mount Baird has designed has been tested on all different roof types with known loads to determine wind loading and ballast needed. That is why you won't see a Baird mount sailing off your roof anytime soon!

I've used Baird for years and have always been delighted with their quality of workmanship, attention to detail, and the great care taken in preparing their items for shipment. Baird even custom manufactured me a special part when my client encountered a difficult installation. I'm a very satisfied customer and highly recommend their products.

Send a PM (private message) to Scott Greczkowski
He's the site owner.
I'll PM him myself to hook up with ya.
Hope it works out. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts