Bandolero

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I have had this movie in my library for years, but I never really watched it. I have been watching it over and over recently. It is GOOD! If you love westerns, this is a great one.

1968. Dean Martin, Jimmy Stewart, Raquel Welch, George Kennedy, Dub Taylor, Will Geer, Denver Pyle, John Mitchum and Harry Carey.

A great plot and a great musical score, too.

Dee Bishop: You robbed a bank? You, Mace?
Mace Bishop: Well, Dee, the bank was there... and I was there... and there wasn't very much of anybody else there... and it just seemed like the thing to do. Y'know, it's not like you didn't - something you never heard of. Lots of people rob banks for all sorts of different reasons.
Dee Bishop: You just walked into a bank and helped yourself to ten thousand dollars 'cause it seemed like the thing to do?
Mace Bishop: That's about the way it was, yeah, as, as well as I can remember, yeah.

RADAR

Last edited:
I have another movie for ya. If you like. It's not a western, but it is, in my opinion, one of the better movies that I missed from the past.

"Almost an Angel" 1990. Paul Hogan, Linda Kozlowski, Charleton Heston.

It will make you laugh and it will make you feel good. Check it out if you missed it.

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)