bangor locals moved from conus to TID#1132 - no longer appear

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

splat10

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2003
My bangor locals are no longer working today. I'm assuming it's due to the migration of bangor locals from conus to TID1132 (per the uplink report) even though that was several days ago supposedly. Getting the "This channel is not available outside the designated viewing area" message. I should be within the spot beam at my location. Is there a map of this new spotbeam? Any other reason why they should have stopped coming in?

My bangor locals are no longer working today. I'm assuming it's due to the migration of bangor locals from conus to TID1132 (per the uplink report) even though that was several days ago supposedly. Getting the "This channel is not available outside the designated viewing area" message. I should be within the spot beam at my location. Is there a map of this new spotbeam? Any other reason why they should have stopped coming in?
Check transponder 32 and spot beam 1 at Satmaps link. The maps show max available transmission levels and may be dialed down, the shapes remain the same. Bangor was in the first night of moves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)