Bar Rescue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You can buy episodes for $3 each on Amazon.

If Bar Rescue were to show up on any streaming service it would be whatever CBS calls theirs.

I'll save you some money, here ya go:
Bar is failing (show is used a publicity stunt to attract new business)
Producers tell owner(s) how much to say they're in debt
Fake conflict created
Jon yells and throws things
Stress test; Jon yells some more, experts dump drinks and throw food out
There's a heartwarming moment with tears
Bar is relaunched
Bar closes or is sold before episode airs

No joke, literally half of the bars featured on the show are either out of business or have been sold.
83 have closed/10 have been sold & 94 remain open.

The show was a novelty concept when it first started, but like all of these fake shows you can see how much is played up for the camera. If there is one more episode like The Bottom's Up episode from last month I'm gone. That was absolutely disgusting, growing up on my grandfather's farm, every farm animal I've ever encountered had more class then those swine. Even if it was played up for the camera, that trash doesn't belong on TV.

Before bar rescue there was a similar show for restaurants but it was low drama and actually informative so it got terrible ratings, can't remember the name. There was another for retail stores that only lasted one season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts