Barack Obama channel thread in DN Forum - moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
It said it was moved. To where????

I click on it and it says I'm not authorized. I looked in the Election Pit. It's not there, or merged with the other appropriate thread.

Where did it go?

The thread is under review right now, as soon as I know something we will post it here. As the staff is discussing where the appropreate area for the thread is. Thanks for your understanding.

Just an FYI, the thread was listed on many blogs, Sat Guys actually was credited with breaking the information on Hillary Clinton's website. Looks bad for the site that it is not now viewable, JMO.

I have just moved the thread to our Presidential Election Pit forum, which unfortunately is only for site supporters. I did not do this to draw new supporters but did it so people could discuss this disturbing move by Dish Network.

I only consider it disturbing because I believe Dish should also offer a channel to the opposing party as well.

I pay my satellite company to bring me the programming I like, I don't pay them to have them force feed me their political views.

Yes the election is a hot topic now, but political discussion and opinions are not permitted in the general forums. The only place we are allowing such discussions are in our special Election Pit forum for supporters.

The way I feel is in politics no ones OPINION is wrong and everyone is titled to their opinion. You are also allowed to have your own opinion on if you agree with someone else opinion or not. :)

Be well and thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

I only consider it disturbing because I believe Dish should also offer a channel to the opposing party as well.

I pay my satellite company to bring me the programming I like, I don't pay them to have them force feed me their political views.
Check the uplink report section: Posted by DBS Commando-"This channel is available to customers subscribing to all packages and is broadcast from the 110° orbital location and will be broadcast though the conclusion of the elections. At this time it is not available to customers on the eastern arc. Please inform customers who inquire that this is paid advertising by the Obama campaign and is not an endorsement of Senator Obama by DISH Network. This space has been purchased similar to any other channel we broadcast, and any other candidate who wishes to purchase a channel through DISH Network will be given the same opportunity. At this time, no other candidates have showed interest in purchasing a channel."

^^^^Sent from CEO to another forum member" - I dont find this the least bit "disturbing":mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)