Barry Wallach pushing for Justice in every market....

localclassictvfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2015
Lafayette, Louisiana
Former NBCU exec. Barry Wallach has a goal in mind and that is to get Justice Network in every home. This would be a good deal for Nexstar since most of their stations dont have a subchannel or one that is not a major affiliate. Well Barry I hope you get your goal. I been active in trying to get Justice in the Lafayette and Baton Rouge markets.

Have you had a chance to watch it, i did when i pick up wwl out new orleans once a week. It's not something i would watch over the only 3 diginets I have but they have found lost children since the diginet's initial launch. Its all good with me here since i am getting a major affiliate, Heroes and Icons, possibly cozi, and maybe a couple more. Retro TV we had at one time but Antenna TV sent it on its way. Luken owns a translator in Opelousas but has no desire to put the station on.

My reliable source tells me that justice is trying to sign a deal with sinclair, Hearst, Quincy, and Media General (this would be in addition to the digine we get in replacement of lwn). Please dont ask me where he gets his info cause i will never know, sorry

Huh, maybe we just let this one go, sounds like a big front. I was tweeting justice and they were like were looking for stations in Baton Rouge and Lafayette. Got a reply that a deal was working out for WBRZ 2.4, which would make it 720 x 3 480i stations. Hum i then tried to get in contact with them, and well no response. I am not buying into it till i see results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts