Baseball

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Trouthead

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Rockies
Just about figured that for my viewing habits I need three systems. Voom for HD, C-Band for networks (which I presently have), and either Direct or Dish for most of the others.

My question is which is better for BASEBALL, and how do I know if I will be blacked out. I want NESN for the REDSOX. Will I be able to see all the games that they carry in WYOMING. do I need the MLB package available on Direct???

Should I just call Direct, and Dish and get it from the usual ill informed reps?

Any help out there????

The only way to see out of market baseball games (games outside your local area) is MLB Extra Innings, which is on DirectTv...I don't think Dish is getting it this year.

So getting NESN will not get me the REDSOX in Wyoming. If so then what is the point of getting NESN??? Will the MLB package do it on Direct TV??

Not sure but I think if you suscribe to the basic sports package you will get NESN.

wa1hog said:
Not sure but I think if you suscribe to the basic sports package you will get NESN.

He can get NESN through the "sports pack" but the Red Sox games will be blacked out in Wyoming. I am not sure what regional sport network covers Wyoming but check the link to see what teams will not be blacked out. http://directv.fxep.com You will need to order MLB Extra Innings in order to watch the Red Sox. I don't know if C-band has MLBEI but Directv carries it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts