BattleBots timer missing new events

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KaptainRandom

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
mesa az
Just a heads up,
In Nov I had set a seek timer for Battlebots for new and reruns.
It recorded the 1st week on Discovery just fine.
This week it had all the reruns scheduled but totally ignored the new episode.
I was checking it because it did this last year.

So, I deleted the timer, set a new seek timer and verified the new episode included.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the SatelliteGuys app!

• Sad
Reactions: harshness
I'm having the same issue with the same show so I don't think it's related to your equipment. Perhaps someone else can chime in but it's my understanding that the new vs rerun information is tied to the guide information from the source. The receiver does not "look" at it and decide which it is.

Oddly I also noticed that if I even did "all episodes" sometimes it would miss it. But again only with Battlebots. The only remedy I had was setting up a weekly timer for the channel and time.

Reactions: KaptainRandom
Mine has been recording all the reruns as new, but has also been recording the new ones just fine. I'm lost as to why there should be a difference between receivers. Obviously their guide data is garbage, but something in the receiver programming must be garbage also.

Well, after 3 weeks working fine, tonight's episode isn't showing as new.

I'll be paying over $150 per month for this service next year, when will I get the service I'm paying for?

Today on 182 from 5:00 to 9:00 cst are showing as new. The 5 to 7 episode showing as new is S5 - E1 which I don't think is new. I'm not sure about the second two hour segment.

There is in fact supposed to be a new episode tonight. Not next week, as far as I can tell.

Yep,
Tonights episode was not scheduled,
Not that it was skipped,
It was ignored entirely.

Had to make another separate timer for tonight.

Also,
Using search function got results which included all other episodes, including on demand and dvr,
But not tonights new episode.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the SatelliteGuys app!

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)