Battlefield Bad Company 2

I brought the first battlefield 19** something and I found out it was multiplayer only. It was a pc game, which I can't return. So I gave it to my buddy.

I got have single player. I won't be buying this one.

I brought the first battlefield 19** something and I found out it was multiplayer only. It was a pc game, which I can't return. So I gave it to my buddy.

I got have single player. I won't be buying this one.
I hate games that have no SP mode. The only one that I've really liked that was MP only is Team Fortress 2, which I love. It helped that it was available for only $10 at the time.

See, I have no use for SP mode. In fact, in BF:BC, I think it was a total waste of the developers time. MP presents me the challenge I crave, plus I have developed quite some camaraderie with other players. I have a bit if experience with BF:BC 2 as I am part of the Beta going on, not sure I can share much on that, but I very much look forward to this game coming out. There are a few things I would change, but as I have heard others disagree with me on those points, it may just be personal preference. I have already preordered it.

Sometimes people buy games for the SP and some for MP. I love to buy games without MP for half the price as games with both SP and MP. Folks that only play MP should have this option also. Maybe developer would put more love into SP games like they use to.

I managed to get a beta code for PS3, this game is pretty cool so far. It takes like 5 shots to kill someone but tanks are really overpowered, though its a beta so that may change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)