BattleField2

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone play this game. I have been playing live..Highly addicting.. Helicopters, Humvees, Tanks...Very cool Nothin like parachuting from a Helo to a tall building, calling in a missle strike, then sniping away..

My best friend told me he's addicted to it. I planning to get it next weekend, been working long hours for the last 3 weeks. I have play it several time on PC and the fun factor is great.

I play a few times a week. It is addicting. I volunteer my time with the ranked server program, beta test the new patches and releases. I am in my 40's, so the kids sometimes get annoying. My best BF2 experience has been playing the tour. It is structured play and practice, and is the way the game should be played. I played CAl for awhile, but it is not as good as the Tour is. Can't wait for BF2142. Played it at E3.

One thing I hate about BF2: MC is the lack of night vision on the night missions. What that hell kind of Special Forces units are those who go on night missions and 'forget' to bring the night vision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts