BB@H movies

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
I am curious if the movies that are apart of the streaming portion of BB@H are first run movies.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No. Some are fairly new, but they aren't "first-run" as those are usually only shown in the theater, therefore "first-run"...

Unless your definition is different from that?

No. Some are fairly new, but they aren't "first-run" as those are usually only shown in the theater, therefore "first-run"...

Unless your definition is different from that?

By 1st run, he probably means 1st run over a tv network. BB@H has Epix and you can stream Starz content from VOD. So there is some 1st run stuff available.

There is some as prinestar31 points out. But those channels in general are not HBO/Showtime - like where they get first TV run movies. Of Course grouped they cost less also.

It does not include free access to the PPV movies that Dish has,. Those are what I would consider "first run".

That was what I was looking for. Was not sure but I do love the epix suite of channels.

Also includes one Disk rental with Block....oops not anymore

Epix has three channels on BB@Home and many are newer movies. The other 12 movie channels have lots of old movies and lots of movies that were released after the year 2000. I remember when I first got HBO on my 12 foot dish, I watched every movie that they showed each month. From what I remember there were around 30-40 different movies. Wow, what a change. Back in those days HBO was not scrambled on the big dish, so it was free, but their was only HBO East and HBO West.