BB movie pass not showing on vip622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
Hi..
I activated BB Movie Pass and for some reason it does not show up on DVR menu.
The only thin that shows up in dvr menu are the dish Platinum channels.
I rebooted receiver several times:mad: and also dish customer service does not know what to do to get it up and running for me.
My account is activated and I am not really sure as to what I need to do.
Thanks...Joe

If its still saying DISH Platinum its ok because it is the same thing. You will get the update soon to change it to say Blockbuster Movie Pass. :)

HUM.....
so are there actually streaming of movies similar to Nflix?
I really don't understand the service.
Was I just sold a diamond that is actually a CZ?
Because I have Nflix and was going to drop it.
...Joe

Mine still says Platinum and when I click to watch a movie it says it will be available to watch in 5 hours or somewhere around that time. That isn't streaming. My receiver is connected with an ethernet cable. What's the deal?

The usual disorganization at Dish. There was a software release for the 722 for streaming a few days ago, but I haven't seen anything posted here about one for the 622.

(In fact, I didn't think the 622 chipset supported the codec they're using, but Scott or somebody said he was told it would be coming to the 622 eventually. Take that for what it's worth.)

Same with mine. I will not be happy if I canceled the free dish platinum just to find out it won't work. Think they will let me have it back for free? Doubt it......

Same with mine. I will not be happy if I canceled the free dish platinum just to find out it won't work. Think they will let me have it back for free? Doubt it......

I have 3 months left of the free platinum & I intend on riding it out till the end. That will be enough time for the good, bad, ugly & any bugs worked out of this new service. Plus the reviews here will be endless. So for now this redneck is just going to sit back & wait.........

so i just talked to a csr...you will love this....
Ashton: Have you pressed the DVR?

Scott Gunter: yes

Ashton: Then please select "Blockbuster Movie Pass"

Scott Gunter: still says dish platinum....no blockbuster movie pass

Ashton: Thank you for letting me know about that..

Scott Gunter: done a hard reboot...no change

Ashton: As the promotion got installed today, the system has not get updated.

Ashton: We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ashton: We have a known issue with Video on Demand.

Scott Gunter: so how long till a fix is in place?

Scott Gunter: for the 622 receivers?

Ashton: Unfortunately, we do not have any updated time frame.

Ashton: This is a known issue with all the receivers and not only with 622.

Ashton: However, this will be resolved soon.

Scott Gunter: soon? really?

I have yet to figure out what it takes to trigger the change from Dish Platinum to Blockbuster Movie Pass.. I installed a new 722k for a customer today which had the new L688 software but still showed the Dish Platinum on the menu.. It's not a software thing. Something else has to push this.

If its still saying DISH Platinum its ok because it is the same thing. You will get the update soon to change it to say Blockbuster Movie Pass. :)

Okay, so it's actually BMP, they just didn't change the label on the menu yet? I can live with that. Set up my queue via Dish's website this morning. It was a breeze. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts