BBAD and BB 24/7(SPOILER THREAD)

Jordan is about half looped... ;)
She got really looped....a whole bottle of white wine to herself plus one glass of red wine....then she was out.
Also last night BB gave them all a bunch of new clothes. Hardly anything would fit Nat...lol. Nat also told Kevin that she is putting him up and Michelle also. She is telling him that he is safe though...how? I think that Nat wants to go Final2 with Jordan. Jordan was excited to know that Nat would put Kevin up. One thing is for sure...Nat is the final 3....yuck!

The wife is so PO'ed that Nat won HoH that she says she's not watching any more of this seasons shows.

Yep... I'm done with the show. Horrible season... the whole teams thing bombed big time at the beginning then top that with bringing Jesse back then having to listen to Chima.

It makes perfect sense, bring Jordan to Final 2, anyone else will get the votes since she did absolutely nothing.

She got really looped....a whole bottle of white wine to herself plus one glass of red wine....then she was out.
Also last night BB gave them all a bunch of new clothes. Hardly anything would fit Nat...lol. Nat also told Kevin that she is putting him up and Michelle also. She is telling him that he is safe though...how? I think that Nat wants to go Final2 with Jordan. Jordan was excited to know that Nat would put Kevin up. One thing is for sure...Nat is the final 3....yuck!

She has absolutely no way to guarantee his safety.

It doesn't even matter who she nominates though... The nomination ceremony is just a technicality this week. It doesn't mean jack. It is all in the hands of the veto winner. The ONLY way Kevin is safe is if he wins Veto himself. Otherwise he is gone.. Jordan and Michelle will both evict him in a hearbeat if either of them are the one casting the vote.

This season has been one disappointment after another... I'm really hoping Michelle pulls out the win now that Jeff is gone. IMO, she is the only one left that really played the game.

Yep... I'm done with the show. Horrible season... the whole teams thing bombed big time at the beginning then top that with bringing Jesse back then having to listen to Chima.

It makes perfect sense, bring Jordan to Final 2, anyone else will get the votes since she did absolutely nothing.

Yeah, it would be one thing if she did nothing as a strategy, but she did nothing because of ability. If she did for strategy, she might have a chance at winning. LOL

POV has taken place and Kevin won it!!! It keeps getting to be that it seems that Nat could really win this whole game!! Unless Kevin realizes and he does that Nat will get all the votes and that he and Jordan should be Final 2. Although he is out back now talking to Michelle....who knows what will happen???

Well last night Kevin won the 1st of the comps. Jordan hung in there really well but she was the first to fall. Nat 2nd...only demanding that Kevin and her are Final2. This seals the fate that Nat will be Final2.....dang Kevin is soooooo stupid.

Well last night Kevin won the 1st of the comps. Jordan hung in there really well but she was the first to fall. Nat 2nd...only demanding that Kevin and her are Final2. This seals the fate that Nat will be Final2.....dang Kevin is soooooo stupid.

I still have a small shred of hope that if Kevin wins HOH he will comes to his senses and evict Nat. If Jordan or Nat win though, Nat is definitely in the finals... Jordan just isn't smart enough to realize that she can't trust or win against Nat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)