BDA Event at CES

Ol Digital Bill pushing the swap program.

Some good questions, some bad. Real BAD answers and nothing jazzy. BOOOOO

I should have just watched the debates I recorded this weekend.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm misreading it as it was a jumbled mess on that site but did the BDA say Snow White was coming to Blu? (I think thats what they were saying but then they went off about song of the south and other tangents) If so that'd be great except that I think Snow was a 1:33/1 fullscreen presentation.

Maybe I'm misreading it as it was a jumbled mess on that site but did the BDA say Snow White was coming to Blu? (I think thats what they were saying but then they went off about song of the south and other tangents) If so that'd be great except that I think Snow was a 1:33/1 fullscreen presentation.

Thats what I understand. The guy blogging for engadget was having issues with grammar. Im surpised they are releasing Snow White and Sleeping Beauty so close.

Thats what I understand. The guy blogging for engadget was having issues with grammar. Im surpised they are releasing Snow White and Sleeping Beauty so close.

That's what I was thinking. Usually they do 1 a year on DVD and while I can understand they want to support BD that seems a little odd. That's why I'm thinking maybe a mistype and they meant Sleeping Beauty as that still has a TBA 2008 date.

Then quote from a pro BD source.

Its still decent info, so its all we had at the time.

Ive noticed the guys at engadget miss some details, especially during the BD manufacturer events. Hopefully there was a little more said during this event, but I have not seen it reported yet.

I cant wait till the Hitachi BD Camcorders lower their price

PS3 Will Allow Managed Copies of BD's to PSP/Memory Stick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)