Beautiful FTA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Cubavision International programming is on 24/7 , if you ever get a chance to clear those trees that are in the way to the East I'm sure you'll like the the rest of the Cuban channels on Hispasat.

Best Cuban Tele-Novela (Soap Opera) right now is Historias de Fuego, I've watched it a few times and like it.

Cubavision International programming is on 24/7 , if you ever get a chance to clear those trees that are in the way to the East I'm sure you'll like the the rest of the Cuban channels on Hispasat.

Best Cuban Tele-Novela (Soap Opera) right now is Historias de Fuego, I've watched it a few times and like it.

Thanks jayelem...I have Cubavision from 58W...You´re right! I have many trees to east...I am looking the form for hispasat instalation... sure it will like me very much.

In other post we talk about erotic Fta, this novels go for this way...beautiful women with tight clothes...well...never seeing, other cultures think.

thanks, we have so much to talk...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)