BEIN SPORT ESPANOL

Johnny Oropesa

Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Chicago
I am new here so please be patient with me.

I am a soccer fanatic & happy with dish for the most part. I am glad they provided us soccer fans with BEIN Sport. Then I found out that Direct TV is the only provider who give people a choice between BEIN SPort English and Espanol depending on the package.

Dish just provides me with the English feed with a Spanish SAP function which is not the same.

Last month (9/7) I was tempted to switch to Direct TV because there were some South American World Cup qualifiers only available on BEIN ESPANOL...

...but Dish did a good service by provding us soccer fans a 24 hour feed of BEIN ESPANOL on channel PPV 458 (FOR FREE).

On Friday 10/12 there are very important World Cup qualifiers that are once again exclusive to the BEIN ESPANOL channel.

I was wondering if Dish has plans to provide us with a feed again? Or can they add the channnel to the Latino package fulltime?

Thanks for any information.

According to what I know... which might be wrong... but Direct only has Bein Sport HD on channel 620, Dish has Bein Sport on channel 408 and the Spanish Channel on 871...

According to bein's website "Congratulations! beIN SPORT is available on DISH Network channel #408 and channel #871 in Spanish*. Congratulations! beIN SPORT is available on DIRECTV channel #620 and HD channel #620*

Channel 871 is just BEIN SPORT ENGLISH dubbed in Spanish. IT IS NOT BEIN SPORT ESPANOL.

Currently only Direct TV and Comcast provide BEIN SPORT ESPANOL.

Last month Dish provided a feed of BEIN Sport Espanol on a sport ppv channel for free. I hope that happens again or else there will be a lot of South American soccer fans who will be tempted to switch to Direct TV (starting with me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)