Belichick named Coach of the year.

Wins his 3rd. Paul

Interesting choice. Sure, at 14-2 the Patriots exceeded expectations, but they were still looked upon as a contender at the beginning of the year. IMO, Todd Haley or Raheem Morris would have been the better choice.

Me too, or even Lovie Smith ....

Or even Mike Tomlin, made the SB without his starting QB for the first 1/4 of the year...

All suggested are very good choices. Anyone but Belichick.

Interesting choice. Sure, at 14-2 the Patriots exceeded expectations, but they were still looked upon as a contender at the beginning of the year. IMO, Todd Haley or Raheem Morris would have been the better choice.

Nether the Bucs or the Chiefs beat a single team with a winning record.

I see you did manage to bring out the irrational Patriot/Belichick haters. :up

What did this :
"Me too, or even Lovie Smith ....

Or even Mike Tomlin, made the SB without his starting QB for the first 1/4 of the year...

Have to do with this ?

It's a regular season award. And Belichick's team whipped Tomlin's teams ass, again.

Regular season IS what I was talking about.

Would the Pats been as far as they were if Brady missed the first 4 games ?

Jimbo said:
What did this :
"Me too, or even Lovie Smith ....

Have to do with this ?

Regular season IS what I was talking about.

Would the Pats been as far as they were if Brady missed the first 4 games ?

How can you have a debate with someone who can't even comprehend their own words?

You said Tomlin, because he went to the Superbowl, should voters have forecasted that when they voted, the day after the regular season.

Hart5150 said:
How can you have a debate with someone who can't even comprehend their own words?

You said Tomlin, because he went to the Superbowl, should voters have forecasted that when they voted, the day after the regular season.

No, I think the Steelers went 12-4 (don't. Have quick access to it at the moment).
Doing so without their starting QB for the first 4 games and with an O line that may not have started the original 5, 3 times all year.
I would consider that an accomplishment worthy of.

Why does Bilachek win it every time they go to the SB ?

Jimbo said:
No, I think the Steelers went 12-4 (don't. Have quick access to it at the moment).
Doing so without their starting QB for the first 4 games and with an O line that may not have started the original 5, 3 times all year.
I would consider that an accomplishment worthy of.

Why does Bilachek win it every time they go to the SB ?

He did not win it in 2003 or 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)