bell 6100 & 9200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rbb

Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
i am in jupiter, florida. i had my 6100 hooked up and running well for the last 8 months. getting most channels including the 800's. suddenly today i was not getting any siginal on any transponder for 82 &91. switch check was useless as no sig was being received and switch was not recognized. any help is appreciated.

also would like to hook my 9200 up any help again would be appreciated.

Once again, I am not getting a number of Transponders on 91W, not that its a big concern. It's mostly the odd number transponders - similar to what it was like prior to 2 months ago - but some odd transponders are peaking the meter - so I am sure it isn't all odd transponders (ie Switch or lnb issue).

I was getting in the 60s on these transponders (3,7,11, 17,21,23 etc) a week ago during a rain storm - so clearly something is up - and they are still doing things. I still believe there are 2 birds at 91W supplying the output - otherwise this makes no sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts