Bell 82

nhlphl

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Happy Labor Day all; I have the 30" Winegard with the Bell lnb AE128. I am losing tr's 5-17 and 25 at night. Early evening the signal readings gradually drop. Would a 36" take care of this problem? And how about the Nimiq 6 sched. for Fall 2012-will the 91 reception require a 36"?

Hi Iceberg; Sorry about that...I am at 40 n and 75 w. (Philadelphia Pa.) The receiver is a 9200 model. Thanks...

Does that mean something has changed this summer,last winter in ApacheJunction AZ we had a strong signal on a normal dish for our expressvu.

not really
If all you have is SD programming nothing has changed for years. 91W comes in fine
82W hasnt been able to be received in AZ in 2 1/2 years. The satellite doesnt go that far south. This is the HD/ethnic channel sat

Thanks for this information. I am new to this site, and plan on spending some time in Arizona this winter.

Will a regular size dish work ok down there, or will I have to get a larger size. I need to purchase a dish for down there. Any recommendations..??

Thanks,
Gordon

since you posted in 3 different threads I guess I'll answer the same way

The stock 18" or 20" Dish 500 will work just fine for 91W only

Has anyone used the 40" Channel Master 84E with the dual lnb bracket sold by Impak? See Channel Master 84E.... They claim this bracket compensates for the Skew for Dish 110/119 9 degrees same as Bell 82/91. I would really like to use one dish instead of two for Bell as 82 is weak in Connecticut. Thanks.

I use something like this in Indianapolis and get good signal quality on both sats
Has anyone used the 40" Channel Master 84E with the dual lnb bracket sold by Impak? See Channel Master 84E.... They claim this bracket compensates for the Skew for Dish 110/119 9 degrees same as Bell 82/91. I would really like to use one dish instead of two for Bell as 82 is weak in Connecticut. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts