Bell ExpressVU Uplink Report - 10-11-2006

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 10/11/2006 - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 10/09/2006 08:42P - 10/11/2006 07:58A

387 - LFSTV added to 91.0W TP 5 (Available)
848 - LFSHD added to 82.0W TP 21 (Available)

Channels in the system: 798
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

Can someone check if these are available?

EDIT: LFSHD isn't available as it isn't even in the mux on TP 21.

Last edited:
angiodan said:
LeafsTV HD on a tp I can get in SW Florida! Excellent!

Now lets hope they keep it there!

FYI... I'm still working on an easy to read PDF version of the channels and their TP's. I'm sure it will help you guys out a lot. Maybe one sorted by channel number and then one sorted by orbital position (82, 91) then sorted by TP.

With the two different versions you can easily find a channel number and what TP it is on or you can look at the other and easily see what is on each TP.

Would this be something you guys/gals would use?

digiblur said:
FYI... I'm still working on an easy to read PDF version of the channels and their TP's. I'm sure it will help you guys out a lot. Maybe one sorted by channel number and then one sorted by orbital position (82, 91) then sorted by TP.

With the two different versions you can easily find a channel number and what TP it is on or you can look at the other and easily see what is on each TP.

Would this be something you guys/gals would use?
Ya

Something like that would be cool! :up

Something like that for Dishnetwork would be cool as well, by the way!

Well Leafs Nation, I found out that only the games will be shown, however, the rest of the time the channel will be dark. I was hoping they would simulcast the SD version on the HD channel . Saving the bandwidth I'm sure.

Oh well, at least we'll get to see the dozen games in HD.

angiodan said:
Well Leafs Nation, I found out that only the games will be shown, however, the rest of the time the channel will be dark. I was hoping they would simulcast the SD version on the HD channel . Saving the bandwidth I'm sure.

Yep, it's on the same TP as 2 HD PPV's. Not much room left on a QPSK TP after that. They'll probably switch the PPV off during the games like E* does on their PPV HD channel.

angiodan said:

Nothing else they have is available in HD, so no point in running the channel.
Though my wife loved watching the game in HD though.

I loved watching it too, until the 3rd period. At least they still got the point, but the shootouts hurt them bad last year, and 5 games into the season, they have already lost 2 out of 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)