Bell-Found Nimiq 82 but have limited channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jminlloyd

Original poster
Sep 12, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada
Im temporarily living in our travel trailer. I was able to locate and lock into 82, but only had access to limited channels. I was hooked directly into my in-laws dish which is set up to 91 with full access. Now that I moved the trailer, I have to use my own dish. Is it common to have limited channels with 82? I have a satfinder, but no gps or compass to use for direction. Any suggestions are appreciated.

If you're in Riderville (as your loc says) you should be able to get all of 82's signal.
Its when you get into the states that you have issues if its not right on the border

Is the dish skewed properly?

Im temporarily living in our travel trailer. I was able to locate and lock into 82, but only had access to limited channels. I was hooked directly into my in-laws dish which is set up to 91 with full access. Now that I moved the trailer, I have to use my own dish. Is it common to have limited channels with 82? I have a satfinder, but no gps or compass to use for direction. Any suggestions are appreciated.

You could also, use your tv, and just tweak, its really easy. do you know how to move, and relocate 82 from 91 .?

Since 82 is almost all 8psk and/or HD, you need a receiver that has both to see all the channels.

Since 82 is almost all 8psk and/or HD, you need a receiver that has both to see all the channels.

Right on , you say you had full access at your in-laws on 91
91 has all channels , 82 carries HD channels ,
try to line up on 91 instead of 82 and you will
get same channels as before.
What box are you using???

When you discontinue using a satellite ie82 Expressvu, Bell removes the programs available. I had 100% signal strength on Sat82 and yet there were only 3 PPV stations available. You must access your 'My Bell' account and access the self serve synchronize program option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)