Bell/shaw direct help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

oldben

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
Newfoundland
Hi,
Seems like it's not possible to get BellExpress VU in Florida,tried just about everything and no signal...there was no problem past 4years until a few weeks ago...ony here 3 mo. a year but i miss my Canadian programs...Will a biggger dish make any difference?
What about star choice (Shaw)
My 1st post so don't know if i'm in the right form...
Thanks
Ben

welcome :wave

I moved your post to the Canadian forum

Seems like it's not possible to get BellExpress VU in Florida,tried just about everything and no signal...there was no problem past 4years until a few weeks ago...ony here 3 mo. a year but i miss my Canadian programs...Will a biggger dish make any difference?
no. Bell launched a new satellite this summer which severely cut off the coverage here in the states. You need to be about 150-200 miles from Canada to get a signal.

What about star choice (Shaw)
Shaw works fine all the way into Mexico

yes and no.. You would need a world direct dish and could only point it to one of the two sats shaw uses. If you cant bring one then two 36" (0.75M) or larger with one dual standard lnb each and a 4x4 switch will get your goods. Larger is better but with most storms i see in FL your SOL if its 36" or 6'

Vote NDP!

that dish will work just fine and if your going to run your boxes back and forth from NF to FL you will save some phone calls having them switch the activation or setting up a snowbird.

With that new dish all your HD that you get in NF you will have some in FL as alot of the new hd programs are on a new bird that maps out part of the us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)