Bellsouth/DirecTV services?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
When companies align themselves like this, does it mean that a Bellsouth employee will install (Much more professional than Bruister and Ass.) D* or will it still be some young kid that is under paid and will not do a tough install?

D* Installations are still done by Bruister and Associates when scheduled through Bellsouth. Worse, communication between Bellsouth and D* is terrible, and anything finalized with Bellsouth will likely be irrelevant when service is activated. Basically, whatever Bellsouth tells you, confirm with Directv ahead of time.

the bellsouth installer that came out to my house last year told me that I could not get the satellite 119 with the locals because of a mountain the the way. I knew better, I had already checked and double checked the settings. The house next door has both E* and D* so I knew I could get them. anyway I waited for the sun to make its pass and sure enough I have sun light. this is a test using a rule of thumb for testing to see if you can see a satellite when the sun passes behind it during a certian time of day on a certain day of the year. I will be moving to D* after they get all the HD channels going. so I hope:hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)