Ben Roethlisberger "helmet"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, anyone else not get this "Joke"? I mean, if there was a helmet in the box (obviously unused) that would have some comic value, but I don't get how a box is funny...

Kind of off topic, latest joke running on WKNR (sports talk radio out of Cleveland) goes something like this. The guy who hit Roethlisberger was wearing a Carson Palmer jersey and said, after seeing Ben on the ground, "how's it feel, bitch!" :p

Oh well...guess you have to have a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor. Not to mention a deep hatred of the Steelers OR a huge fan of the Bengals

Or have a general understanding that it was a 62 year old woman... =)>

Karma is a bitch though, ain't it? That old lady had a clean, legal hit and I don't want to hear otherwise !!

Purogamer said:
Um, anyone else not get this "Joke"? I mean, if there was a helmet in the box (obviously unused) that would have some comic value, but I don't get how a box is funny...

It is supposed to be a picture of Ben's helmet. Since he did not have one the box is empty. Had a helmet been there it would have been hard for people to realize it was unused.

But if you have to explain ajoke it is never funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts