Ben Stien "Troops Were Snubbed..."

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

joedekock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
West Michigan
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20060318/114272508000.htm

Ben Stein: Troops Were Snubbed at Oscars

Sat Mar 18, 3:38 PM ET

Ben Stein says the people who were snubbed on Oscar night weren't the stars who were passed over for Academy Awards, but American troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The conservative humorist, writer and political pundit said movie stars and film industry professionals failed to highlight the sacrifices of soldiers during the awards ceremony on March 5.

"Not one prayer or moment of silence for those who have given their lives," Stein said, speaking Thursday at a Republican Party fund raising dinner.

He said the real stars aren't his Beverly Hills neighbors but the soldiers "wearing body armor in 130-degree heat, pulling 24-hour shifts" in the Sunni triangle, the dangerous area of armed insurgents in Iraq.

Stein, who starred in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and hosted a game show titled "Win Ben Stein's Money," noted that Hollywood executives have complained about falling box office revenue.

"Stop spitting in the face of Americans and maybe we will go to the movies," he said.

I agree totally. A big reason why people are not going to the box office is because of the vulgar, immorality, swearing, and self righteousness that is portrayed in the movies. Its scientifically proven that humans want "happiness" and "positiveness" in their lives, (when was the last time you heard someone say "I want to be depressed and have no hope")? . I heard a statistic that this last year, (2005), was the worst year in revenues at the box office since 1985! And another statistic said that G and PG, each by them selves, beat out pg-13, and R movies combined over the last 5 years! If that's not a message to Hollywood, I don't know what Is.

Last edited:
Great post! I actually wasted several hours of my life and watched the Oscars(Don't know why, guess I'm a loser...LOL)

Anyway, I was very dissapointed in Hollywood, I noticed nobody said anything about supporting the troops. To me, this is just proof that Hollywood does not support the troops and wants us to fail. Their heads are so far up in the clouds, they don't realize how disconnected they are with mainstream America.

Hollywood sees itself as the fourth branch of our government, they think they are so important and powerful. It's funny how they get together and pat themselves on the back for making "art" yet they never thank the troops for giving them the safety and security to do it.

What a cheap populist crap... it's the movie industry's own event, it has nothing to do with war or troop. And let me remind everybody that this war is not for the US, we simply invaded a country.
Despite the stupid propaganda from Bush & Co, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, as it was clear from the first moment - we don't have anything to search for in Iraq unless we consider Halliburton, the oil industry etc profits are 'national security' matter.

BTW the reason people don't go theatres are 1) MOVIES SUX 2) MOVIES SUX 3) MOVIES SUX 4) netflix 5) nobody's interested in a noisy environment when you can buy a projector for $1K, a DVD playere for $50 and 5.1 sound for $200 and enjoy it home.

T2k said:
BTW the reason people don't go theatres are 1) MOVIES SUX 2) MOVIES SUX 3) MOVIES SUX 4) netflix 5) nobody's interested in a noisy environment when you can buy a projector for $1K, a DVD playere for $50 and 5.1 sound for $200 and enjoy it home.

I obviously disagree with the stuff you said that I won't quote you on, but will say that people like you are in the minority in this country if you truly believe that junk... Because remember who controls the house, the senate and White House, and now the Judicial Branch... and the majority of Americans voted for these individuals, (except the Judges).

What I am quoting you on here I agree with. This is a PART of Hollywood's problem. The sequels of "Scary movie", the seemingly endless College humor of movies like "Old School", "Wedding Crashers", "The 40 Year old Virgin", these all are getting old with movie viewers. It seems that if Hollywood gets some success with a film, they are out to copy the likes of that success into another movie or sequel. But I still feel a Majority of Americans are not going to see these movies because of the content. The proof is not only in the Box office, but in rentals as well. Remember, Blockbuster was struggling to get movie viewers to rent movies, that's why they went with the "No Late Fees" last year, and it about made them Bankrupt. Now that they have taken that away, they are struggling to get movies rented, like they were 5, 10, or even 15 years ago.

And yes, Home Theaters are another SMALL PART of this. I started to not go to movies about 5 years ago. Only because I thought that my system was, and still is more of an enjoyable experience to watch movies at home. And its more comfortable. I have literally only been to the theatre in the last 5 years to see "Star Wars", and "Lord of the Rings".

Great post-I totally agree. Gotta Love Ben Stein! :up
I won't watch the Oscars anymore and it's hard to find a movie that is any good and doesn't have a star on my "boycott list".

joedekock said:
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20060318/114272508000.htm

Ben Stein: Troops Were Snubbed at Oscars

Sat Mar 18, 3:38 PM ET

Ben Stein says the people who were snubbed on Oscar night weren't the stars who were passed over for Academy Awards, but American troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The conservative humorist, writer and political pundit said movie stars and film industry professionals failed to highlight the sacrifices of soldiers during the awards ceremony on March 5.

"Not one prayer or moment of silence for those who have given their lives," Stein said, speaking Thursday at a Republican Party fund raising dinner.

He said the real stars aren't his Beverly Hills neighbors but the soldiers "wearing body armor in 130-degree heat, pulling 24-hour shifts" in the Sunni triangle, the dangerous area of armed insurgents in Iraq.

Stein, who starred in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and hosted a game show titled "Win Ben Stein's Money," noted that Hollywood executives have complained about falling box office revenue.

"Stop spitting in the face of Americans and maybe we will go to the movies," he said.

I agree totally. A big reason why people are not going to the box office is because of the vulgar, immorality, swearing, and self righteousness that is portrayed in the movies. Its scientifically proven that humans want "happiness" and "positiveness" in their lives, (when was the last time you heard someone say "I want to be depressed and have no hope")? . I heard a statistic that this last year, (2005), was the worst year in revenues at the box office since 1985! And another statistic said that G and PG, each by them selves, beat out pg-13, and R movies combined over the last 5 years! If that's not a message to Hollywood, I don't know what Is.

T2k said:
What a cheap populist crap... it's the movie industry's own event, it has nothing to do with war or troop. And let me remind everybody that this war is not for the US, we simply invaded a country.
Despite the stupid propaganda from Bush & Co, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, as it was clear from the first moment - we don't have anything to search for in Iraq unless we consider Halliburton, the oil industry etc profits are 'national security' matter.

Bush never said the Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 directly. Some people assumed that on their own for whatever reason. Iraq DID have ties with Al Qaeda and we are finding more all the time. When they get all the documents they found over there translated and released it will be an eye-opening experience I believe.

On the bright side-I agree with you about movies!

T2k said:

LOL, this guy is funny.:)

T2k said:

I actually agree with his second paragraph, for the most part:up
But there are some celebrities that I have such a strong difference of opinion with, that I refuse to support them by spending money on their trash.

T2k said:

I very rarely post here, even though I read through the topics everyday. After reading several of T2k's comments recently, I have to put in my two cents . People who share your thoughts and beliefs are very vocal, even though they are in the minority. However most people feel like Ben Stein. We are the mainstream America. Most of us support the war and our government (including our president). The problem is most of us are not vocal enough. That gives people like T2K the feeling they are in the majority. I enjoy having discussions and even debating. I just get aggravated when individuals make it sound like they are speaking for everyone. T2k I would challenge you to speak to people outside your circle of normal daily interactions and you would find this to be true.

No Sacrifice for Freedom

NO mention becuase no need!
Not the time or place.

No Troop or "private contractor" is killing and dying in Iraq-Afgahnistan to protect or secure any American's freedom and safety.

No American serving in any part of the world is sacrificing anything to protect a free America or individual liberty.

At best they're missing first run showings of films.

Over 15 years, since 1990, of daily bombing and combat have given us no more securiy of our individual liberties. Instead we have a government, both Congress and President, that have required oversight of every American's banking records, credit card spending habits, cash spending as well as the monitoring of all emails/all forms of public speech. We're just using the wrong combination of words, to much cash, a sudden change in purchasing habit and an American has comitted a federal felony and is in jail. We have federal courts that meet without public record.

What we didn't hear either were the words of support for all those fighting hard to protect us and our freedoms here were they're under direct attack.

you ought to write speaches for pelosi and boxer..

because my man they have imbedded the dem/left coast talking points in your brain.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Great post-I totally agree. Gotta Love Ben Stein! :up
I won't watch the Oscars anymore and it's hard to find a movie that is any good and doesn't have a star on my "boycott list".

Hey.. I have a list like that too! :) And mine keeps getting longer. Even though I don't watch certain movies with actors in them... I find myself not missing out on anything! :D

shugo77 said:
... there are some celebrities that I have such a strong difference of opinion with, that I refuse to support them by spending money on their trash.

Me too! And the fact is there are a lot of people do that. As was said earlier revenues in Hollywood are way down, less people are watching the movies that they are putting out that are rated PG-13 or higher than ever before. As a result if you look it up, actors like Clooney, Penn, and Eastwood, are getting less money for appearances in movies than they were before Hollywood got so vocal about politics. (Not that it matters to them). But Hollywood makes it out like everything is better than ever before. And its funny that they don't blast what actors like Ben Stien, or Harrison Ford have to say all over the news the way they do with Clooney or Penn. They get the message.. they are just so self centered that they refuse to believe it.

Last edited:
socalpanman said:
No Troop or "private contractor" is killing and dying in Iraq-Afgahnistan to protect or secure any American's freedom and safety.

So we should't even be in Afganistan? Rounding up the Taiban which supported Al Queda which was responsible for killing nearly 3000 Americans is not protecting the freedon of Americans? :confused:

socalpanman said:
At best they're missing first run showings of films.

They're not missing anything.:)

socalpanman said:
Over 15 years, since 1990, of daily bombing and combat have given us no more securiy of our individual liberties. Instead we have a government, both Congress and President, that have required oversight of every American's banking records, credit card spending habits, cash spending as well as the monitoring of all emails/all forms of public speech. We're just using the wrong combination of words, to much cash, a sudden change in purchasing habit and an American has comitted a federal felony and is in jail. We have federal courts that meet without public record.

What we didn't hear either were the words of support for all those fighting hard to protect us and our freedoms here were they're under direct attack.

Do you really believe they are searching each and every email or banking record or whatever? I have yet to see evidence of one person damaged by the Patroit Act. And even if there are 1000 the bulk of the people are better off. If you don't want your email searched then don't associate with terrorists.

joedekock said:
I obviously disagree with the stuff you said that I won't quote you on, but will say that people like you are in the minority in this country if you truly believe that junk... Because remember who controls the house, the senate and White House, and now the Judicial Branch... and the majority of Americans voted for these individuals, (except the Judges).
BS. Stop rewriting the history - the majority did not vote. And as the Ohio Senate Committee pointed out, once again we had widespread manipulations.
If you're interested, please read the book "What went wrong in Ohio?" and you'll be shocked.
Is this constant attack on facts and/or lack of (f)actual knowledge part of this 1950's mentality you guys are spreading here?
BTW I'm always disturbed by the fact that we go to other countries to oversee and criticize their way, th3e way they perform their elections (which is OK) but we NEVER invite anybody because 'we are the uber-democracy'... preposterous, we didn't even have voter's list, anybody with an ID can walk in and vote, the voting machines were supplied a company with well-known deep Republican tiex and interests etc. America is laughably naive and that's what these totally unscrupulous neocon thug like Rove is banking on for years now...

What I am quoting you on here I agree with. This is a PART of Hollywood's problem. The sequels of "Scary movie", the seemingly endless College humor of movies like "Old School", "Wedding Crashers", "The 40 Year old Virgin", these all are getting old with movie viewers. It seems that if Hollywood gets some success with a film, they are out to copy the likes of that success into another movie or sequel. But I still feel a Majority of Americans are not going to see these movies because of the content. The proof is not only in the Box office, but in rentals as well. Remember, Blockbuster was struggling to get movie viewers to rent movies, that's why they went with the "No Late Fees" last year, and it about made them Bankrupt. Now that they have taken that away, they are struggling to get movies rented, like they were 5, 10, or even 15 years ago.

No late fees disappeared in small rental shops long time ago, Blockbuster started it way too late, I agree.
But BB is pretty stupid if they think they'll ever score against Netflix, especially when they do nothing but copying them... if you live in a big city like NYC, BB has zero charme for me - Netflix's turnaround time is like two days: say my wife's drops old movies off on Wed, we get the new ones on Friday, just in time for the weekend. And all this for $20 per month, let alone Netflix's excellent selection of foreign films - last time I've checked I couldn't unlimited supply of my directors of taste like Almodovar, Szabo, Wenders, Bertolucci etc. I've built my own collection of Fellini, Bunuel, Rossellini, Cocteau, Kurosawa etc but - due to their high price tag - I only buy movies I think are excellent pieces, worth the price, so I need a Netflix-like selection.

And yes, Home Theaters are another SMALL PART of this. I started to not go to movies about 5 years ago. Only because I thought that my system was, and still is more of an enjoyable experience to watch movies at home. And its more comfortable. I have literally only been to the theatre in the last 5 years to see "Star Wars", and "Lord of the Rings".

So then why the small is in 'small part'? ;)

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Bush never said the Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 directly. Some people assumed that on their own for whatever reason. Iraq DID have ties with Al Qaeda and we are finding more all the time. When they get all the documents they found over there translated and released it will be an eye-opening experience I believe.

On the bright side-I agree with you about movies!

You're hilarious, seriously, with your pathetic wishywashy posts with zero substance... :D

Only for you, only here, only now - here's a short collection of our Mighty Freak's bald-faced lies about Iraq and 9/11 in his public speeches:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3119676.stm

Get a grip, pal.

shugo77 said:
LOL, this guy is funny.:)

I take it as another evidence you can't rebuke anything...

I actually agree with his second paragraph, for the most part:up
But there are some celebrities that I have such a strong difference of opinion with, that I refuse to support them by spending money on their trash.

Which is your right to do, even if it's a pretty laughable reaction.

jhogue@hrtc.net said:
I very rarely post here, even though I read through the topics everyday. After reading several of T2k's comments recently, I have to put in my two cents . People who share your thoughts and beliefs are very vocal, even though they are in the minority. However most people feel like Ben Stein. We are the mainstream America. Most of us support the war and our government (including our president). The problem is most of us are not vocal enough. That gives people like T2K the feeling they are in the majority. I enjoy having discussions and even debating. I just get aggravated when individuals make it sound like they are speaking for everyone. T2k I would challenge you to speak to people outside your circle of normal daily interactions and you would find this to be true.

Or perhaps you shouldtravel outside of Indiana?
Fortunately we can see official numbers about this, we don't have to rely mpirical evidences from somebody in Indiana or New York...:rolleyes:

Wake up, check the polls.
People who are saying Bush is mishandling the terrorism/war are close to 70% now, according to latest polls. Bush's index is at 30% - this idiot is struggling yet he's stumblilng his nose against everybody. He's an ignorant redneck, we knew it, he just proved he's compleetely clueless and incapable to run an Administration - he should go.

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
So we should't even be in Afganistan? Rounding up the Taiban which supported Al Queda which was responsible for killing nearly 3000 Americans is not protecting the freedon of Americans? :confused:

They're not missing anything.:)

Do you really believe they are searching each and every email or banking record or whatever? I have yet to see evidence of one person damaged by the Patroit Act. And even if there are 1000 the bulk of the people are better off. If you don't want your email searched then don't associate with terrorists.

Amen!!!

W_Tracy_Parnell said:
Do you really believe they are searching each and every email or banking record or whatever? I have yet to see evidence of one person damaged by the Patroit Act.

<Arrrghhh>

Did I tell you to read up on the subject first, didn't I?

Your ignorance doesn't mean it's not happening - here's your daily embarrassment (you seem to be addicted to it):

This article can be found on the web at
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050926/sarasohn

The Patriot Act on Trial

by DAVID SARASOHN

[from the September 26, 2005 issue]

Brandon Mayfield is the Justice Department's worst nightmare. Not because he's done anything illegal or dangerous to American security but because he hasn't.

That simple reality, now repeatedly admitted and apologized for, is likely to give both the Justice Department and the Patriot Act their most pointed courtroom challenge since the act was passed. This summer in Portland saw the first hearing on three lawsuits--featuring a media superstar lawyer, more government lawyers than could fit at the defense table, the Fourth Amendment, a claim for major damages and repeated concerns expressed by US senators--taking on the post-9/11 operations of the Justice Department.

The case began in March 2004 after the terrorist bombings in Madrid, when the Spanish government found a partial fingerprint in a bag containing detonators. Spanish officials sent a digital copy of the partial print to the FBI, which ran it through its 40 million fingerprints and came up with a match for Mayfield, in the system because of a teenage arrest.

Checking him out, the FBI found that Mayfield was a Muslim convert who attended the Bilal Mosque, a suburban temple also attended by some members of the Portland 7--convicted for trying to go to Afghanistan to fight with the Taliban against the United States. In fact, Mayfield, an attorney, had represented one of the Portland 7 in a child custody case. The FBI became extremely interested. But by April the Spanish were saying that the Mayfield match was "conclusively negative." The FBI then sent a team to Spain--although reportedly never asking to see the original print--which reportedly returned saying the Spanish were satisfied, although the Spanish kept saying that they weren't.

By late April the FBI picked up a rumor that the European media were about to go public with the Mayfield story, and decided to move. Telling Federal Judge Robert Jones that the fingerprint was a "100 percent match," the FBI got a warrant to arrest Mayfield as a "material witness." (This June the ACLU reported that in a sharp increase in the practice, seventy people have been detained as material witnesses since 9/11--all but one of them Muslim.) On May 6, 2004, Mayfield was taken to federal prison, where he spent the first week in lockdown.

As an attorney, he knew that the lack of actual charges against him was not reassuring. Mayfield asked his federal public defender three questions--Could he be sent to Spain? Could he be tried for the bombing? Could he be executed if convicted?--and was told that the answer to all three was yes. Except, as he kept telling people, it wasn't his fingerprint. After he'd spent two weeks in custody, when the Spanish told the FBI they had now matched the fingerprint to an Algerian, the FBI finally agreed, released Mayfield and apologized.

A month later Mayfield was telling the Portland City Club, "We need to be safe and secure in our homes, not just from the bad guys but the government as well." And he didn't even know then just how much he needed such protection.

The FBI repeatedly insisted that the problem was just a simple, unfortunate law enforcement mistake, and had absolutely nothing to do with the new powers of the Patriot Act. But Mayfield was certain that his home and office had been the object of "sneak and peek" searches. It took until March 2005--almost a full year after the FBI had arrested, released and then apologized to Mayfield--for the Justice Department to admit: "Mr. Mayfield is hereby notified that the following property was seized, altered or reproduced during [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] searches of his residence: three hard drives of three desktop computers and one loose hard drive were copied; several documents in the residence were digitally photographed; ten DNA samples were taken and preserved on cotton swabs and six cigarette butts were seized for DNA analysis; and approximately 335 digital photographs were taken of the residence and the property therein.... Mr. Mayfield is also hereby notified that he was the target of electronic surveillance and other physical searches authorized pursuant to FISA."

It took another two weeks for the admission--in the course of testimony by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to the House judiciary committee--that, well, yes, the FBI had used the Patriot Act in the Mayfield case. Gonzales insisted, "I might add that based on what I know today--and I'm limited in what I can say because this matter is in litigation--I don't believe that the Brandon Mayfield case is an example where there was a misuse or abuse of a provision of the Patriot Act."

Senators weren't so sure. Later, Senator Russell Feingold noted that the Mayfield case "had a big effect on the whole attitude that anybody who criticized the law really wasn't concerned about terrorism." Senator Patrick Leahy, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, argued at another committee hearing on the Patriot Act, "I'm thinking of Brandon Mayfield, the Portland attorney," against whom the FBI had no real evidence except that he "did hang out with Muslims." Conservative Republican Larry Craig seemed to evoke the Mayfield case without mentioning it when he told the committee, "I find it very difficult to believe that the federal government can enter my home, strip my hard drive, go through my records and then exit out the back door without telling me they were there."

By then Mayfield was moving on his three lawsuits against the federal government--an effort that gained momentum in June with the court-ordered release of an FBI internal memo, dated before his arrest, noting that the bureau had insufficient evidence to charge him with anything but should arrest him before the media got the story. First, he wants back everything the FBI seized in searches that the government now admits had no national security justification; the government says it needs the information for its legal defense. Second, he's seeking financial damages. Finally, he's challenging the Patriot Act clause that makes it so much easier for the government to do searches. Previously, under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the only justification for a secret search was acquiring information on foreign intelligence. Under the Patriot Act that need only be part of the reason, greatly widening the areas where the Justice Department can seek--and apparently always get--a warrant for such a search.

To one of Mayfield's attorneys, Elden Rosenthal of Portland, the sneak-and-peek expansion abandons the Fourth Amendment unnecessarily. "We won World War I, we won World War II, we won the cold war without throwing out the right of Americans to be secure in their homes, without throwing out the Fourth Amendment," Rosenthal says.

On July 15 Federal Judge Ann Aiken held a preliminary hearing in Portland on government efforts to dismiss Mayfield's lawsuits. The day featured the first courtroom appearance of Mayfield's other attorney, celebrity lawyer and CNN legal commentator Gerry Spence, who charged that the FBI arrested Mayfield only because of his Muslim identity, even when there was no evidence he'd ever been to Spain or left Portland. "I am sure that had it been Billy Graham, or one of Billy Graham's children, the FBI might have said that we'd better check it out," he mused. "No airline tickets. How did he get over there to Spain? Must have been that magic carpet. The Muslim magic carpet." To Spence--looking, with his swept-back gray pompadour touching his collar, like a retired gunfighter who'd gone into corporate security--the point of the trial was clear: "Although they say, 'We're really sorry,' we haven't had an opportunity to say if sorry is enough."

Two weeks later Aiken agreed, rejecting government efforts to dismiss the lawsuits, rejecting motions to remove the FBI fingerprint experts as defendants and ordering the government to release all information about the searches and what it was holding.

With more preliminary motions, potential appeals on motions, discovery and a trial ahead, Brandon Mayfield's case against the government has years to go. But in a fairly spectacular development, the Patriot Act itself is at last on trial--although unlike Mayfield, it's not being held in lockdown.

And I can quote other stories.

And even if there are 1000 the bulk of the people are better off.

This is one of the most ignorant crap I ever heard: NO WE ARE NOT BETTER OF IF WE DESTROY 1000 LIFES FOR NOTHING, because field-agent losers have unlimited power.
The justice system is based on the assumption of innocence, on evidence against somebody, not assumption of guilt. If you don't like it, move to Saudi Arabia or UAE or Iran - those places operate the ame way as Bush does.

Newsflash: since the outrageous case of the low-life Nixon, we do have the FISA courts to oversee this issue. Bush simply wants to show he's above the law. HE IS NOT.

If you don't want your email searched then don't associate with terrorists.

As many examples suggest already, the world is much more difficult than you'd ever grasp...:p

joedekock said:

Though I can understand and even respect what you are saying, I don't agree with everyone assessment that the reason(s) why the box office is doing so poorly is because Hollywood is playing movies that everyone don't want to watch, because of the movies "vulgar, immorality, swearing, and self righteousness that is portrayed in the movies." As you said, instead, I really believe the reason why, is because generally, people don't have the money to go to the movies, at an average of $9 per person, plus popcorn, candy, pop, etc. it is a costly proposition to go.

I know this is the reason why I don't go, though I would like to go, I just simply can't afford it. And if it was because of the reasons that you listed, then why does TV shows that show the same thing (sex, vulgar humor, swearing, etc.) do so well? Last time I checked, there is very few if any G or PG rated shows (I know shows use different rating, but I think those rating say enough, without throwing in the others) on every night between 8 PM and the news at 10 (on CBS, ABC, FOX, WB, and UPN). At least in my opinion those shows aren't very family friendly, yet, they do very well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)