Benjamin Linus R.I.P.?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Crocodile Locke

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
Northwest Pennsylvania
Will he or won't he, that is the question. Could they be scamming us? Sure, they've done it before and I'm sure they'll do it a few more times before it's all said and done. However, it does seem as though Ben's story has come to an end....and we all know what often happens when there isn't a story left to be told. Then again, this is Lost, so who knows.

If this is it, I'll be sad to see him go and I hope the writers let him be fully redeemed and go out with some flair. In my opinion Lost wouldn't have been the same with out Benjamin Linus and the character of Benjamin Linus wouldn't have been the same without the superb acting skill Michael Emerson has brought to the role. :up

Since no one really dies and goes away on this show, he could be around as a dead person for quite a while.

Jacob must have known what Ben was capable of, after all he killed the Darma initiative. But, Jacob kept him around. There is more that we do not know (like everything else in Lost).

But since there aren't that many episodes left I suppose it might not make a big difference either way. I'm still glad he didn't die though.....the other characters who died don't usually get much screen time.

As far as Jacob is concerned, since he knows in advance what's going to happen, he must have known he had to have Ben in charge so all of the events would play out properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)