Bentley Walker Scammed me out of $2,000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bentley Walker Scammed Me

Original poster
Apr 18, 2016
South America
i have just spent 16 months trying to get delivery of a sat system from BW only to now be dismissed as simply tough luck for me.

Here are the details

my personal experience (added to the growing chorus of other victims) was as follows

ordered satellite system on november 2014

paid in full for shipping and unit

4 months later I was told it was in a capital city 2 days drive ways and it was my problem, despite agreeing to deliver to my town.

After investigation this proved to be a lie as the company had no equipment at all

then I tried for several months to get delivery all the time Bentley Walker simply dismissing me with a range of pathetic pissweek excuses, at one stage even having the arrogance to say it was not their problem but up to a foreign government to solve. Then they simply refused to respond to over 50 emails to 10 different addresses requesting a reasonable solution.

Anthony Walker (CEO) – no response

Matthew Walker (MD) – no response

Neil Denyer (Sales Manager) – no response

Steve Murphy (IT Manager) – no response

Carl Wood (Sales rep) dismissed my concerns and referred to chief pissweek excuse monger

Peter George – logistics fool who has done nothing but avoid all my attempts to get delivery, who now informs me I am basically a nuisance and they have just “closed the case” and essentially STOLEN $2,000 form me, and well thats just tough luck for me.

I am posting this to warn off any other suckers that might foolishly be thinking of throwing away money.

i can verify these facts

i have just spent 16 months trying to get delivery of a sat system from BW only to now be dismissed as simply tough luck for me.

Here are the details

my personal experience (added to the growing chorus of other victims) was as follows

ordered satellite system on november 2014

paid in full for shipping and unit

4 months later I was told it was in a capital city 2 days drive ways and it was my problem, despite agreeing to deliver to my town.

After investigation this proved to be a lie as the company had no equipment at all

then I tried for several months to get delivery all the time Bentley Walker simply dismissing me with a range of pathetic pissweek excuses, at one stage even having the arrogance to say it was not their problem but up to a foreign government to solve. Then they simply refused to respond to over 50 emails to 10 different addresses requesting a reasonable solution.

Anthony Walker (CEO) – no response

Matthew Walker (MD) – no response

Neil Denyer (Sales Manager) – no response

Steve Murphy (IT Manager) – no response

Carl Wood (Sales rep) dismissed my concerns and referred to chief pissweek excuse monger

Peter George – logistics fool who has done nothing but avoid all my attempts to get delivery, who now informs me I am basically a nuisance and they have just “closed the case” and essentially STOLEN $2,000 form me, and well thats just tough luck for me.

I am posting this to warn off any other suckers that might foolishly be thinking of throwing away money.

i can verify these facts
:welcomeWelcome to Satelliteguys. Have you sought legal help in the matter? That would be the best course of action.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts