Beowulf

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
From all accounts Cars is giving BD some great PQ.

Im thinking Beowulf is going to give the same to HDDVD. Im eagerly awaiting this release.

Now that I own both, Im halfway tempted to quit going to the movies.

From all accounts Cars is giving BD some great PQ.

Im thinking Beowulf is going to give the same to HDDVD. Im eagerly awaiting this release.

Now that I own both, Im halfway tempted to quit going to the movies.

Until I have the same popcorn machine like at the theatre, I'll still go for some big screen magic occasionally. :D

Until I have the same popcorn machine like at the theatre, I'll still go for some big screen magic occasionally. :D

I do agree, but Ive found some good microwavables. Many nights we trade in popcorn at the movies for ice cream at home.

One thing thats got me closer than ever to dropping theatres is transformers.

We went and saw it on july 4th at one of our better local theatres which was showing it on new DLP projectors, freaking awesome.

BUT, when I got my A2 home and we watched it in the darkness of my living room I was like: "what theatre!" because it looked amazing.

Im on the 4 at a time with Netflix and Im about 30 deep in BD's and HDDVD's, plenty to keep me busy.

I hear that in an attempt to better recreate the theater experience, next generation players will soon produce random bright onscreen flashes to simulate the moron in the front row texting on their cellphone... :mad:

Beowolf in 3D was awesome. I agree about Transformers, blew my friends away with that HD DVD, me too because it was the first movie I watched on my $98 Toshiba, much better than the theater experience.

I hear that in an attempt to better recreate the theater experience, next generation players will soon produce random bright onscreen flashes to simulate the moron in the front row texting on their cellphone... :mad:

Does this come complete with ringtones from the rear surrounds?

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)