Best bang for the buck??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

empiretc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2008
I am thinking about reconnecting service with dish and would like some input. With all the price changes, what package is currently the best value for the money? I have one 722k.

I am thinking top 120 w/ locals + hd (for life) @ $39.99 + $6 dvr = ~$50/mo.

Let me know what you would recommend. I am not against getting a dish america package.

TIA

There is no best value package, it really depends on what you watch that determins what package you go with.

Whatever you go with, go get the most for your money you must get HD for life and a HD/DVR.

The Dish America Packages are good (I sold one yesterday) but with the $15 promotional discount for 12 months I think your better with either the Top120 or Top200.

The Dish America Packages are good (I sold one yesterday) but with the $15 promotional discount for 12 months I think your better with either the Top120 or Top200.

I did not know that $15 discount will extend to previous customers. If so, that makes it more appealing.

I am asking about # of watchable channels vs. price. Just seems for the money its either the entry level or AEP.

America's Everything Pack with free HD gives you the best value. Unlike others, its price did not go up recently. You save $7 per month over what the contents would cost separately.

The best thing to do is figure out which channels are the most important to you. Then see what package has them. For example if you LOVE Hockey, then you have to go with the bigger package to get Versus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts