Best FTA receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
All receivers with factory legal software do the same thing, and get the same channels. So any receiver can be cloned (copied) One sure way not to get a cloned receiver is to buy from one of our GOLD sponsors at the top of the page, they would not last long here selling cloned products!

If you are talking about receivers that can't be hacked, then the Traxis range of receivers are the only ones I know of.

Thanks for all the responses. I had my mind set on the Traxis though. Guess that will be my final chpice...

Jammer

Iceberg said:
EXTREMEVIEW MAGNUM XV3400

clone of another unit

QUOTE]

Just curious....where do you get that the Magnum is a clone of another receiver? Which one? I have one and love it. From what I understand....it's an independent.

Maybe you might want to try one of the Manhattan Plaza boxes. They have models that can operate the actuator on your BUD. They have SCART jacks on the back, so you can get your component out by plugging in a SCART adapter. I'm running one here in my 42" 1080p LCD and am happy with it. I still like my Dreambox better, but it won't operate the BUD actuator.

I love my dreambox, its an amazing ird, the entire look and feel of the box can be customized in a simple text file. its slick. just wish it had blindscan, oh well, the channel list is a simple text file as well so its easy to edit right on the ird in telnet :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts