Best info for tuning in satellites

Status
Please reply by conversation.

big c band dish

Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Maine
Hello all you "C" bander's , could someone explain what satellites and channels I might be able to find some " in the clear channels on . At the moment I subscribe & watch channels on satellites on C-4 , C-3 and G-3 as that is where 99 % of my subscription stations are . Right now I bounce back and forth between those 3 satellites as I presently subscribe to NPS and have the Digital Essentials Package .

Have had a 12 foot fiberglass dish for 26 an 1/2 years and I stopped buying the satellite guide a couple years ago and most of the other birds need to be tuned & locked in .

I'd just like to locate whatever else is available at this time. I can run my dish further East of G-3 also if anything is there as it's all clear looking in that direction.

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance .

Have a GREAT 2010 !!!

Thanks , just another sucker .... I hunted for the Shephards Chapel on G-4 16 , no luck . I moved the dish to where I use to have G-4 then up & down 100 numbers each way while on ch. 16 but did not see it. That stations been up there a long time as I remember passing by it for many years. No luck on T-4 either.

What I need to do is get an updated list of satellite locations and which channels are powered up then I can do more hunting , finding and locking them in.

I've been running a Motorola DSR 922 for quite a few years here and it's working fine . While looking to update my satellites I did locate locate and lock in G-1 , G-5 and G-0 besides the 3 that I have been watching every day ( G-3 , C-3 , C-4 ) but as you know there ain't much on G 0 , G 1 and g 5 to watch . Sometimes in the winter I'll get 3 or 6 months of a movie package but not in the summer as I am to busy to watch movies then.

I am just trying to relocate satellite & channels and get them locked in especially if they are in the clear part time or full time. :up

Thanks for that link , it seems to be more updated than the last booklet I received from Skyvision.

Would anyone know if there is a place on satellite guys where C banders report where they find channels "in the clear " ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts