Best new customer pricing

Can DIRT offer deals better than what's normally available?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nope. They can probably explain it a lot better than some of the sales agents you get on the phone, though. The introductory deals are cast in stone, and tied to what plan a customer qualifies for (DHA, Flex, etc)

Disclaimer: As a Dish employee, my opinions are my own, and do not represent my employer in any way.

Do you now have a contract with GWDish or with Dish Network directly? Whom do you call when you have a problem - GWDish or Dis Network?

Your contract is with Dish Network. You call Dish Network when you have a problem, bug them on Twitter, or find a DIRT rep here. The installer also gave me his number and said I could call him if I had any issues.

GWDish is just a retailer like everyone else. The service is exactly the same as signing up anywhere else, except gwdish shares part of their commission with you by form of a check or visa gift card. Like I said, I haven't seen anybody else offer a comparable sign up incentive as of March. I got a $200 check for signing up for Americas Top 200. This was in addition to the regular Dish Network promotional pricing. Nobody else comes close to that, that I know of.

The installer also gave me his number and said I could call him if I had any issues.
The installers frequently do that because of Dish's policies. For example, if a remote or the LNB on the dish die (on their own) two weeks after he/she did the install and you call Dish to get it fixed, that installer will be penalized as if it's his/her fault. Or, if you move your TV and receiver and can't get it hooked back up right and call Dish for help, it's the installer's fault.

The tech's that I've had out the last 3-4 times (most recent was when we moved and needed a dish and wiring done, before that was when we upgraded to a Hopper/Joey, etc) each one has given me their personal mobile number. Also, the company they work for, Digital Dish, has them put stickers on the backs of the remotes with their phone # and not Dish's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts