Best place to buy dish receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Symbol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Puerto Rico
can anyone point me to a site where I can buy dish receivers?
my friends are planning to upgrade their shops receivers and we are looking for a cheap place to buy them
we tried ebay and still not much to look at since most are used and not G3 ready with the new smartcards

I currently tried
dishstore.net
ebay.com

anymore suggestions are welcome,if not I will buy from dishstore

Thanks

I recommend DishStore. Very good people to deal with and a SatelliteGuys Gold Sponsor.:D

well looks like I'll have to buy what I need from dishstore, my friends at the shop are waiting for the 922 to come out so 722k receivers drop in price
currently we need 2 dual HD receivers, waiting still not sure what we are going to do(2 HDTV,2SDTV)

Someone needing 2HD and 2SD should be able to lease two HD Duo DVRs. You don't need to buy anything (but you may have to pay a lease entry fee).

the problem is that dish in PR doesnt just send you the receivers to replace them by mail
you have to call a local dealer
they will fight with you to the end so they dont lose 2 receivers from their stock
when my friends signed up they didnt get leased equipment, they used purchased receivers
so they are in contract atm 23months left and never leased equipment
what should they do?

the problem is that dish in PR doesnt just send you the receivers to replace them by mail
you have to call a local dealer
they will fight with you to the end so they dont lose 2 receivers from their stock
when my friends signed up they didnt get leased equipment, they used purchased receivers
so they are in contract atm 23months left and never leased equipment
what should they do?
If they own the receivers they should not have a contract at all. Unless it is different in PR than it is in the lower 48.

well I signed up via the phone and had everything working then an installer came to verify if everything was ok(dish, cables, etc)
then he came with a contract to sign and he said if I didnt my serivce would be interrupted

well I signed up via the phone and had everything working then an installer came to verify if everything was ok(dish, cables, etc)
then he came with a contract to sign and he said if I didnt my serivce would be interrupted
I would email ceo@echostar.com about that. If no leased receivers were used and if certain programming discounts were not taken, there should be no contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts