Best Place to Buy Equipment Online?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CouchPotatoGuy

Original poster
Oct 1, 2004
After reading the review "FTA/MPEG2 Equipment Reviews", I decided to purchase the Winegard DS 2076 30" dish, the Moteck SG2100 motor, and a ASC 321S KU LNBF.

The question is where is the best place to buy all 3 from one store online at a good price? Thanks for the replys!

I assume you've seen PSB's own site, http://www.psbsatellite.com .

He has all that stuff, and has good comparable prices. I've bought the same stuff (different LNB though) from him and got it shipped here in good time. In a separate order just this week I bought a DiSEqC 2x1 switch there too. Plus you'll be helping to support his support of us in the end. :)

And I don't even work for him. :)

His prices look good. I will definitely vorder there.

Hes got 4 different ASC 321 models there. Which one is the the best for the system i plan to order? This is all to work with a Pansat 2500A.

Thanks!

I don't want to be seen selling here, its not fair to the other dealers, I prefer to conduct sales off the forum, but I recommend the standard KU ASC321s LNBF , or the Universal version of this low noise (0.5) LNBF.

I am a new convert to FTA and Pete help me enough where it is making sense. He has great deals too!
Shipping was fast and I would buy from him again.

I Am in my 3 week of FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts