best song in the history of the world

Who is the best band in the history of the world?

• 3 Doors Down

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Foo Fighters

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nickelback

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • matchbox 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 3 Doors Down, but I don't think any of the choices would even rank in the top 100.

NightRyder

Yeah he said no movie fans allowed on his site.

Well that is funny, it is not his site.

Come on Tom. I can imagine that they banned you for something trivial, but not that.

From what I know of stuart, that does not fit

Well that is funny, it is not his site.

Come on Tom. I can imagine that they banned you for something trivial, but not that.

From what I know of stuart, that does not fit

I publically called him a Nazi because he thread banned me for making up fake out of market sports packages.

Maybe you're his sock puppet

I publically called him a Nazi because he thread banned me for making up fake out of market sports packages.

So you made up fake info, called him a nazi, and he banned you, and he is in the wrong? And now me?

Lol. Come on Tom, take some resposibility.

I'm never going back to that site ever again anyways. I don't like my rights trampled on my dictators.

Can we get back on topic? 3 Doors Down rules!

I can understand why you were banned over there and why you've been banned here before too but you don't seem to learn. respect others and the rules of these forums and theirs or you'll continue to have these issues.

I'm never going back to that site ever again anyways. I don't like my rights trampled on my dictators.

Can we get back on topic? 3 Doors Down rules!

I dont blame you Tom. Why would you? You have been so mistreated in every forum I have seen you post in. I mean, you publicly called out a mod, made up info, and posted a nazi symbol on his avatar. How dare they? lol

Kidding of course, because I naturally assume you are too.

Of course I am Homer with a gun. I love to argue, I wish there was a way I could get paid for it.

Maybe I'll start a talk radio show...

So why blame your actions on someone else, when it is obvious (because most of us are on both forums) that you are in the wrong.

I am honestly curious what you get out of it besides personal satisfaction. Surely that is not enough is it? It cant be. Can it? lol

Well old Tom is on vacation from here for two weeks. Guess he like to throw the words "suck" and "nazi" around like we're scared of it.

I guess he didn't like the rules here so he had to resort to spamming and flaming staff here too :)

Well old Tom is on vacation from here for two weeks. Guess he like to throw the words "suck" and "nazi" around like we're scared of it.

I guess he didn't like the rules here so he had to resort to spamming and flaming staff here too :)
Lol, what a shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)