best song in the history of the world

Who is the best band in the history of the world?

• 3 Doors Down

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Foo Fighters

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nickelback

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • matchbox 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA... I would love to see him banned for life form XM

As for best band in the world ...EVER:eek::eek:
none of the above please

it depends on what world we're talking about here. here on earth the selections in the poll suck :D but maybe on mars or in another galaxy they rule!!!!
alien-smiley-126.gif
star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

I'll second that, and throw the Rolling Stones in as choice #1A.

Best rock and roll song, well , my favorite - Louie, Louie - The Kingsmen
Short, sweet and to the point.

The Stones may be the most long lived band, but 1A? Sorry, but they should have stopped performing 20 years ago. JMNSHO, of course!

The Stones may be the most long lived band, but 1A? Sorry, but they should have stopped performing 20 years ago. JMNSHO, of course!

agreed. i don't think they belong at 1A either. in fact i don't think they belong in the top 5. it's just my opinion :) sorry paul :D:D

You guys are too young to understand how important this band was. If you guys had seen them back in the day, you would understand.
Raoul, the Beatles stopped performing over 40 years ago, but that wasn't a problem?
What's next? Elvis wasn't important either?

You guys are too young to understand how important this band was. If you guys had seen them back in the day, you would understand.
Raoul, the Beatles stopped performing over 40 years ago, but that wasn't a problem?
What's next? Elvis wasn't important either?

watch it now!:eek: i'm a big elvis fan:). my taste in music goes way beyond my age;)

Too many good bands to say best ever. I know a lot of people favor the Beatles, but there were other bands that were as creative if not as proliferate. The Who, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Any Eric Clapton ensemble and yes the Stones.

What about the song that actually proclaims to be the greatest song in its opening line:

This is the greatest and best song in the world... Tribute.
Tribute By Tenacious D

I mean it claims to be the greatest and best song in the world, so it kinda has to be right :D Oh, wait Tribute was a tribute to the greatest song in the world, so perhaps they played what ever song we come up with as the best song in the history of the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.