Best Time to Call Customer Service

In the last 2 months, I've had to call Customer Service twice. I always called during the weekday AND always ask for Technical support and received a domestic CSR. In both cases, exceptional service and support.

I recently called about my Sprint Phone (I know, not Satellite related) on a weekend and ended up in India...

From what I have read, most companies are moving to 'Follow the Sun' customer support where daytime occurs in the US and overnight occurs off-shore.

If you can wait, always try for daytime calls and during the week I would think too.

In the last 2 months, I've had to call Customer Service twice. I always called during the weekday AND always ask for Technical support and received a domestic CSR. In both cases, exceptional service and support.

I recently called about my Sprint Phone (I know, not Satellite related) on a weekend and ended up in India...

From what I have read, most companies are moving to 'Follow the Sun' customer support where daytime occurs in the US and overnight occurs off-shore.

If you can wait, always try for daytime calls and during the week I would think too.

Thanks for the info. I called at 08:30 CST this morning and I am not sure what country he is from. Not US of America. When I was done with his portion of what I needed, he then xfered me to the tech department and I got an American.

I think the person who answered you are those people leased by the company to answer calls from south east asia.

Late afternoon Eastern time has always gotten me someone in the States.

HD Essential downgrade...

Essential HD & Center Ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts