Best time to call for discount

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lenjack

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 10, 2005
I have two H20-100's and a D10-300, with Premier and HD Access, totalling $134.99 plus tax. I've been a customer since1996. I plan to ask for a reduction because my bill is rather high, and in comparison with Dish packages, which all my neighbors have. Even though I don't plan to drop DTV or switch, I feel that under the circumstances, they would give me a reduction.

Any ideas on what the best time of the month, or best day of the week, and best time of day to make this call? Thanks in advance.

I have two H20-100's and a D10-300, with Premier and HD Access, totalling $134.99 plus tax. I've been a customer since1996. I plan to ask for a reduction because my bill is rather high, and in comparison with Dish packages, which all my neighbors have. Even though I don't plan to drop DTV or switch, I feel that under the circumstances, they would give me a reduction.

Any ideas on what the best time of the month, or best day of the week, and best time of day to make this call? Thanks in advance.

Ever think about taking inventory and determine what channels you do and don't watch.
Then drop down to an appropriate package ?

Ever think about taking inventory and determine what channels you do and don't watch.
Then drop down to an appropriate package ?

that works too!

But I was just being honest.

most people get more out of choice ultimate and hbo or showtime then they do premier at least the ones that made it to my desk.

that works too!

But I was just being honest.

most people get more out of choice ultimate and hbo or showtime then they do premier at least the ones that made it to my desk.

I'm not in the 'most people' category.

I can't stand rehearsed-reality tv. Aside from news I don't care for most of what's on FOX/CBS/NBC/ABC. I'd rather watch a movie I've seen 5 times than edure network TV. In contrast my wife loves FOOD, HGTV, and DIY. We both like original series' on HBO, SHO, and STARZ.

Once you step from (2) premiums to (3) it's only a few $ more for premier. Right now with MLBEI my bill is $155/month... (1) HR20-700, (2) H20-100.

It's really hard to reduce the bill when the channels we don't watch are most of the entry-level package. At this point I'd be really happy with a free equipment upgrade to MRV and maybe 6 months without the MRV fee.

I'm not in the 'most people' category.

I can't stand rehearsed-reality tv. Aside from news I don't care for most of what's on FOX/CBS/NBC/ABC. I'd rather watch a movie I've seen 5 times than edure network TV. In contrast my wife loves FOOD, HGTV, and DIY. We both like original series' on HBO, SHO, and STARZ.

Once you step from (2) premiums to (3) it's only a few $ more for premier. Right now with MLBEI my bill is $155/month... (1) HR20-700, (2) H20-100.

It's really hard to reduce the bill when the channels we don't watch are most of the entry-level package. At this point I'd be really happy with a free equipment upgrade to MRV and maybe 6 months without the MRV fee.

You are the exception :up

Personally, 80-85 % of anything I record is off the OTA antenna.
I may watch a movie a few times a year.

Then again, I'll usually have a game of some sorts on most nights.

I can explain it better but basically sun/monday is when our weekly credit allowences get reset for the week and 9-11 am when were in the best mood still realityively quite.

I can explain it better but basically sun/monday is when our weekly credit allowences get reset for the week and 9-11 am when were in the best mood still realityively quite.

Much appreciated. To the other posters, I agree that comment 2 is an option, but I like my package and don't wish to change it.

Much appreciated. To the other posters, I agree that comment 2 is an option, but I like my package and don't wish to change it.

When they say #2 they were reffering to my post to you which was the 2nd post of the thread. Since I am a billing supervisor for dtv, it is why they said you got your answer in the 2nd post.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)