Best times to find DIRT

HighlanderCFH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2014
Northwest Indiana
Dish is going to replace my HWS due to a faulty hard drive. They said to contact them after I have transferred all of my recorded content onto an EHD. I finished the transfers yesterday and began checking the Satellite Guys online helper section to see when a DIRT member comes on.

I've read that the best deals and best assistance can often be obtained through DIRT instead of going directly to the Dish website or calling Dish on the phone. Am I correct about this?

Is there any typical time during the day or evening that I might find a DIRT member online here?

Thanks,
Chuck

The DIRT members name appear in red. Most of them have their hours of availability either in their signatures or in their profiles. And yes, absolutely the best way to go. All are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and just plain nice to deal with.

The DIRT members name appear in red. Most of them have their hours of availability either in their signatures or in their profiles. And yes, absolutely the best way to go. All are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and just plain nice to deal with.

Thank you. I will keep checking until I get in touch with one of them.
Much appreciated!

Not to steer traffic away from here, but the same DIRT people cover Dish's Facebook and probably Twitter accounts. I know on Twitter you should be able to direct-message them (DM). I don't know if they get private messages on Facebook though.

As I type this, at 5:08pm (EST), no DIRT people are online here.