Best way to do this

Richard Fuller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
Alright guys I'm going to try and come back to Dish from cable. I want to know how to go about this with my tv set up with little to no out of pocket money. I need 2 vip 622's, 1 625 dvr and 1 322 receiver for 2 tv's. I'm thinking of getting Dish top of the line HD package and AT 250 with local's and HD local's. Can this be done with no out of pocket money up front and what will my monthly dish bill be?

First step is to call Dish and ask them what they can give you under the returning customer program. As long as you have been gone 6 months - a year you should be able to qualify for new customer promotions.

Alright guys I'm going to try and come back to Dish from cable. I want to know how to go about this with my tv set up with little to no out of pocket money. I need 2 vip 622's, 1 625 dvr and 1 322 receiver for 2 tv's. I'm thinking of getting Dish top of the line HD package and AT 250 with local's and HD local's. Can this be done with no out of pocket money up front and what will my monthly dish bill be?

I really don't think Disk will allow this setup. And if they do, you'll most definitely have fork out some upfront $$$. Typical lease is up TO 4 rooms for free. Beyond that is when you get hammered.

They most likely will give you a 622 and a 625 or 322 but not all the receivers you want. You will have to purchase two receivers, a 622 and a 322 or 625.

Yes I guess I'll have to call and see what's the best I can get. I'm willing to get their all everything pack and top HD pack. The only reason I went to cable was the ability to get a receiver in every room and multiple dvr and multiple hd dvr's which is a must because of the different things I watch the wife watches and the kids.

Yes I guess I'll have to call and see what's the best I can get. I'm willing to get their all everything pack and top HD pack. The only reason I went to cable was the ability to get a receiver in every room and multiple dvr and multiple hd dvr's which is a must because of the different things I watch the wife watches and the kids.

Let us know how it goes.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts