Best Wii Game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Zack and Wiki is great, but it's more puzzle than it is adventure. Excellent game though. If you like shooters, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles is pretty good. Also heard a lot of good things about No More Heroes.

I have heard metroid is supposed to be a very good game for the Wii. Manhunt 2 is also out, but I have not heard any reviews.

Zack and Wiki is a good rental. The puzzles are interesting and the expressions of everyone are funny as well.

I've found the following to be the best games that I have played:

Mario Galaxy: Obviously

WarioWare: This is a fast and furious minigame masterpiece. It is a great party game and is very addicting. Not the best for just one person because it does not take very long to pound through all the games.

No More Heroes: This is a VERY good game. I'm working on it now. It's very out there. If you enjoyed Killer 7 then you will likely enjoy this as well since they have very similar styles. Not for the faint of heart though. Very violent. The gameplay is a little repetitive, but it is so off the wall and the boss battles are quite varied that it helps compensate.

Resident Evil 4: This was one of the greatest games ever created even BEFORE it was on the Wii, and the Wii just makes a masterpiece even greater. I would choose this over Umbrella Chronicles ANY day.

Metroid Prime 3: A very fun game. If you played 1 or 2 (prime) the gameplay is very similar but tweaked to employ the Wii Controls. If you liked 1 or 2 you will probably enjoy 3 as well.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion/New Blood: This game is more obscure but in a good way. You get to use the Wiimote to perform operations on people. You won't be doing a lot of "real" operations (you will be dealing with one primary disease that mutates a lot and you will deal with the different versions.) The difference between the 2 besides the missions is that New Blood allows two surgeons to play at once and it allows you to upload your scores to Nintendo Wi-Fi. I would recommend playing Second Opinion first though, seeing as you can likely get it quite cheap as it was a launch title, and it will be hard to go back to that if you play New Blood first.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz: This has a LOT of good multiplayer and party games. Another launch title so it will be easy to get cheap as well.

Oh yeah Paper Mario is nice as well. A lot of extra stuff to do after you beat it, but if you just want to play the regular mission it may be better as an extended rental, or used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts