Best/Worst subchannel in your market

I'll top that......we have a EWTN mux here in Minneapolis
16-1 is a bulletin board type thing
16-2, 16-4 & 16-5 is EWTN (same programming
16-3 has some older ETWN programming but is the bulletin board (same as 16-1) otherwise ;)

You win! Or lose I am not sure which but your example is stranger thn mine.

That might be a feature in the future. We had one of those in Milwaukee and a couple of months ago they moved MeTV from a CBS subchannel to the empty 49.1. The feature is that MeTV is now a HD channel. They may be saving the main channel for something worth the bandwidth.

Hopefully you are right but this has been the case for months now. I sort od foubt they will ever be able to use the -1 for much of anything.

My best sub channels, are KRTN-LD ch. 33.1 RF ch. 39.1 "MeTV" and KOB-DT's This TV ch.4.2 rf ch. 26.2 here in Albuquerque TV market.

I wonder why MundoFox is snubbing Albuquerque since we have lot's of Spanish TV viewers?

1. What is the best subchannel that has been added to your market in the last year?

MeTV

2. What is the best subchannel swap in your market (where one subchannel got changed out for another)

None

3. What subchannel swap has you scratching your head thinking "what the heck are they thinking" (in other words......the worst subchannel swap)

ThisTV for BounceTV. BounceTV is totally NOT my demographic. I would expect nothing different from an affiliate now managed by blacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)