Best XBOX 360 games so far

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

paychekkk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
Ok I am waiting to get my hands on a 360 pemie package, so in the meantime I want to know what are the best games so far for the 360. I like first person shooters and the sports games, especially golf.
Thanx, let er rip!
Mikey

Tiger Woods looks and plays great and I have never been a fan of it before I got the 360 version. Also Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare is great, you can play 16 player Co-op online if you want.

So far I am not impressed with the gaming on the 360, it seems like all the racing and shoot em up games use the same basic engine in the backround.

My favorite game actually so far has been the NHL Hockey Game.

Scott Greczkowski said:
So far I am not impressed with the gaming on the 360, it seems like all the racing and shoot em up games use the same basic engine in the backround.

My favorite game actually so far has been the NHL Hockey Game.

I don't have a 360, but just sold My XBOX on ebay a few months ago for $125.00, so I can make room for the 360 maybe this fall. I agree with you about the "same old" First Person Shooter engine games. My favorite games have always been the EA Sports titles. Every year I would buy Madden, NCAA Football, and NCAA Basketball. I used to like NBA Live, but that game started getting "ghetto" with all the "Superstar" mode crap. I always thought the best game to get together and play with other guys is The EA NHL Hockey game. :)

The WORST game is MADDEN. I loved all the older versions of this game, and the 360 version is just a shell of what the game was, almost like they didn't finish it.

I've tried the demos of PGR and Ridge Runner, and I don't really care for them... I am more of a fan of the arcade style racing games..

But I do love the Call of Duty 2!!! I can't stop playing it!

here is my list of the games Ive played

Good:
Ghost Recon
Fight night
PGR3
Need for speed
COD2

OK:
Tony Hawk
Full auto
DOA 4

Stinks on ice:
Madden
King Kong

I also agree with Scott, the 360 has underwhelmed me. Ghost recon is pretty good and has been eating up a lot of my time, but so far I haven't really seen anything that probably couldn't be done the a regular XBOX.

The media side of things need some work.

I can't create playlists from songs from my network and save the playlists. I went therough the other night and took 2 hours to go through all my music and arange them all then went to save it and got an error message that I can't save the playlist as the files are not stored locally.

I can't listen to XM Radio via the 360 when I am playing games through the media center function., I would love to see the XM functionality expanded so I can change channels durring the game.

I have 5 titles for the 360:

PGR 3 - I really like this game and think the graphics pretty nice. Have had some very fun battles online.

Amped 3 - I think it's fun, still need to finish the story, nice looking terrain. No online capability.

Fight Night 3 - So far I am enjoying this one a lot, I think the graphics look great on it. A few quirks in the game but nothing I have seen that takes away from actual game play. Have not played this online yet.

NBA2K6 - Pretty fun, good graphics, the best time though is if you can get 4 players going IMO. Played once online and got crushed, fun time though.

Dead or Alive 4 - Fun, very fun with a lot of friends over, nice graphics, have not played this one online yet.

Other Games I have tried:

Madden - Downloaded the Demo and was not impressed at all, still playing Madden 2006 on the PS2.

Call of Duty - Seemed fun just not my type of game.

Ghost Recon - Same as call of Duty, seemed fun just not my type of game. I am looking forward to Battlefield for the X360 though.

Need for Speed - Game was pretty fun, story line seemed neat.

Kameo - Not my type of game but I bet when I was a lot younger I would have liked it.

I am very happy with the 5 titles I have purchased so far. There are probably a few other titles I would not mind having but a lot of them are sports titles and I'd rather wait until the 2007 games come out.

Its not going to win any awards for mystery and challenge, but I like Dead or Alive 4. Graphics are nice and boy do I love those fighting women. I use the stories to reveal more revealing outfits. Any one know a way to reveal more (hint hint, nudge nudge)?

I may have to take another look at Fight Night 3, a lot of you guys are saying it's good.

I downloaded the demo of it and was quickly bored as I quickly kicked the butt of my opponent. The graphics while it looked col were all the same, everytime I knocked him out it was the same graphics. But maybe it was just because I was using the demo version.

I do like Burnout Revenge, however I am almost done with the game now and only have 2 levels left.

I haven't played PGR in a few weeks because I had Burnout and I did enjoy that game. :D

Burnout Revenge is THE game to get. It's the most fun, has the most repeat playing appeal, and can get picked up by total novices and still be enjoyed (Party Crash mode will keep several people riveted for hours)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I do like Burnout Revenge, however I am almost done with the game now and only have 2 levels left.

:D

You've gotten perfects on all those levels?

I've finished all the crash events, gotten elite status, but I'm still going through the other levels (getting elite staus at least unlocks the black and green elite racer which goes 209 mph, has a force 10 crashbreaker, and is fairly light so it is easy to steer). The Burning Laps keep tripping me up. One slip up or missed short cut and you only get silver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)