Bestbuy BOGO HDDVD

SAVE $100 INSTANTLY. GET 7 FREE HD DVDs 5 BY MAIL* AND 2 IN THE BOX, WHEN YOU BUY THIS TOSHIBA
When you buy an HD-DVD player?
Is that what you are talking about ?

When you buy an HD-DVD player?
Is that what you are talking about ?

No, see page 15 of the add. They have a BOGO offer on selected titles, including Bourne Supremacy, Serenity, Big Lebowski, Shaun of the Dead, Backdraft, Bourne Identity, the Mummy.

$24.99 for two.

I am tempted to go pick up Bourne Supremacy to complete the trilogy, and get either Backdraft or serenity for free.

That is NOT what this ad says. Just read page 15. Is a BOGO offer. :rolleyes:

seriously i posted the link directly to page 15 click on it and you will see you do not have to buy a player. If only people could click on a link and read before they commented

seriously i posted the link directly to page 15 click on it and you will see you do not have to buy a player. If only people could click on a link and read before they commented

Your link took me to page 1 not 15.

I think I'll finally pick up the first two Bourne movies. :) I guess I could wait for the next Amazon BOGO, but it would only save me $5 (plus tax).

Any idea if Circuit City will price match BOGO Deals? I have a gift card for them.

thats wierd when i click on the link it takes me right to page . Im sorry that it didnt work for the others

I think I'll finally pick up the first two Bourne movies. :) I guess I could wait for the next Amazon BOGO, but it would only save me $5 (plus tax).

Any idea if Circuit City will price match BOGO Deals? I have a gift card for them.

Hey! I just remembered I have a $5 BB reward. Cool. This means I can get 2 HD DVD movies for $20. :)

Selection is poo.

If they still have the titles though, could prolly pick 2 from each of the price brackets on that page.... after payday this week. Transformers has been tough to find though whenever I've bought it as a gift.

That is NOT what this ad says. Just read page 15. Is a BOGO offer. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I think you guys misinterpreted my post. I was complaining about them saving you get 7 movies free with the purchase of a HD DVD player. That's always been the case. They are advertising it like, "Wow." They do the same thing on the Blu side. This wasn't an anti-HD DVD, anti-Blu, etc. It was just me talking about retailers in general.

Sorry, I think you guys misinterpreted my post. I was complaining about them saving you get 7 movies free with the purchase of a HD DVD player. That's always been the case. They are advertising it like, "Wow." They do the same thing on the Blu side. This wasn't an anti-HD DVD, anti-Blu, etc. It was just me talking about retailers in general.

ok. It was confusing though. :)

Save even more...depending on the Best Buy!

I bought Backdraft and The Mummy for 19.99 plus tax. I looked up the current price from Frys.com and printed out the ad for both movies. The first Best Buy would not honor the price match since they were doing the Buy-1-Get-1-Free. Then I went to our other store. First they did the price match on both movies, then their computer system automatically discounted one of the titles. Worked out to about $11 each. Then when I sell my standard DVD versions on-line, I'll knock the total price down to about $16 for both HD versions.

Give it a try!

That seems like a lot of work to save only a few bucks. It would cost me $3 in gas and 30 minutes of my time to hit two BestBuy stores on the hope that the second one would do a price match that the first one wouldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)