BET HD now live

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
BET was great back in the mid 90's when Rap City was on in the afternoon and did a top 10 on Saturdays, back when Hip Hop was worth listening to. Now the crap they play on that channel and other music nowadays from that genre is terrible.

I noticed this the other day though, was shocked to see it. I would so much rather have ESPNUHD but whatever.

I am done trying to figure out companies. I have been reading this forum for a long time now. I have seen a ton of requests for HD channels that people want. Some of the most requested channels have been Travel Channel HD (probably the most requested one), ESPNU HD and more premiums in HD. I can't say that I know someone that has said they wanted BET HD or even seen anyone request that channel on here. I am lost. Perhaps someone can explain or maybe we are all thinking the same thing? Obviously contracts have to be worked and and such, but still...

I am done trying to figure out companies. I have been reading this forum for a long time now. I have seen a ton of requests for HD channels that people want. Some of the most requested channels have been Travel Channel HD (probably the most requested one), ESPNU HD and more premiums in HD. I can't say that I know someone that has said they wanted BET HD or even seen anyone request that channel on here. I am lost. Perhaps someone can explain or maybe we are all thinking the same thing? Obviously contracts have to be worked and and such, but still...
call me crazy but I have a funny feeling we'll get MSNBC tomorrow at launch and ESPNU Wednesday when the U goes to the Choice package

I would guess the percentage is quite high for Black people watching the channel much like White viewership of CMT which is essentially White Entertainment without without the obvious racial bias of BET. I would guess a White Entertainment channel would be discriminating but a Black channel is somehow acceptable under the FCC rules. You have to put yourself in the other shoes for it all to make sense. It's all good though.

Like I said you have to put yourself in the other shoes to understand. If capable of doing that, then you will see it's not hate at all, its actually fairness.

Like I said you have to put yourself in the other shoes to understand. If capable of doing that, then you will see it's not hate at all, its actually fairness.

I would get kicked off this forum I told you how really dumb of a comment you made.

YO!! YES!!!!! Finally!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Although I am not a fan of most of the Viacom stations (they seem to mostly cater to the teens), I realize that there is a large segment of subs that do view these stations. I am glad to see that you got one of the channels you have been hoping for, and just in time for tonight's award show. :up

Actually, it is more patronizing than anything.

BET Awards actually looks nice in HD on DTV.. just got home and recorded it.

Diversity is learning Chinese. When will we get the Chinese Channel?

Not a CET channel? 24 hours a day of Chinese cultural music and news. Now that's diversity and it would make us all better people. I can see it all now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts