Beta Testers Wanted - Sling Media Wants YOU!

Sent in app,like you thekrell,722 w/sling adapter.I would think that would meet the criteria.Perhaps we'll know in a few days.

I have not heard anything back from them since I posted it on Friday... I do know the folks running the program are very busy. But I also know they are very serious about this program and having our members take part in it. (They know our members know how to break things. :D)

Just got a note from Sling they have about 60 applications so far. They are waiting a few more days before starting to go through them.

Which means if you have not applied yet... what are you waiting for?

Just got a note from Sling they have about 60 applications so far. They are waiting a few more days before starting to go through them. Which means if you have not applied yet... what are you waiting for?

Sent in app,like you thekrell,722 w/sling adapter.I would think that would meet the criteria.Perhaps we'll know in a few days.

This probably would have been put in the Hopper Zone if it were a test only for the Hopper.

Thanks Scott, good to know!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Got this message from them today.

"Thank you for your interest in joining the beta program for Dish. We would like to gather a little more data from you before proceeding with the next step of beta enrollment. Please reply back to this mail with the following information. Once we get this information back from you, we will verify your account status and let you know how to proceed with the enrollment. If you have any questions regarding this please do hesitate to email us.

What is your Dish subscriber account number?
Which Dish receivers do you have on your account? (if you didn’t answer this previously)
Are you active in other forums besides Satellite Guys?
If you answer yes to question 3, please let us know which forums and your username for those forums.

Thank you,

Dish Beta Team"

Methinks they doth ask too much.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Got this message from them today.

"Thank you for your interest in joining the beta program for Dish. We would like to gather a little more data from you before proceeding with the next step of beta enrollment. Please reply back to this mail with the following information. Once we get this information back from you, we will verify your account status and let you know how to proceed with the enrollment. If you have any questions regarding this please do hesitate to email us.

What is your Dish subscriber account number?
Which Dish receivers do you have on your account? (if you didn’t answer this previously)
Are you active in other forums besides Satellite Guys?
If you answer yes to question 3, please let us know which forums and your username for those forums.

Thank you,

Dish Beta Team"

Same here.

Same here. Answered already with a negative on question 3, even though there are PLENTY of other forums on which I am active. They just aren't pertinent to TV or Sling. So I answered the question I think they meant to ask.